4- 420 blaze it

If you have love in your life then you must keep living- Juvia Lockser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight 00:00
Feliciano POV

Good the coast is clear, it's a good thing kiku showed me his ninja skills, he uses it to take pictures of his ships........... he must really like boats!

I reach under the bed, grab the book and tiptoe to his office next door and look around, it wasn't messy in fact even the pencils were in order. I smile; wow I guess Luddy and Lovino do have something in common.

I scanned the room and YES!!

Sitting in the corner, was the photo copier. I walk towards the machine with the book in hand and a Cheshire cat smile.

《A time skip brought to you by Iggy brows = =》

Lovino POV

I woke up at 09:00 to go to my part-time job all nations have to have jobs to blend in with the humans.

Feli and I work as cooks at a Family pizza restaurant (named HetaPizza) run by Yao.

Arthur owns the library across the road with Matthew and Alfred. (Personally I didn't know the bastard could read).

The nordics work at the ice - cream parlour (called Scandinavian Delights) and Potato - Face works elsewhere, not on the road that the rest work called Hidekaz Street.

Oh and BTT?? They just happen to work as waiters at HetaPizza.

Ugh. Well, they're not my problem.