7- You cant catch me gay thoughts

Shine bright like a doitsu
Beautiful like potatoes in the sky
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovino POV

I woke up at the usual time, I have work Monday to Friday and I wasn't gonna be late again god dammit.

And last night I barely got any sleep thinking about Feli's request to make the potato bastard to go out him. Hopeless.

He's got the guts to threaten me but can't ask the potato bastard out for dinner?

Sighing, I get in the car and drive to HetaPizza.

《Magical time skip thanks to Iggy kinkland ==》

Antonio POV

"Ita-chan! Table no.3 ordered a large cheese pizza and a litre of Pepsi" I called into the kitchen.

Feli shouted back "Okay but take this order for table no.5" and he passed the tray of food.

I walked up to the designated table and set down their tray. "This is your order, Si?".

The three girls on the table nodded and one whispered something to her friends and they both blushed.

"Hi what's your name handsome?" The blonde girl said. Aww how nice she called me handsome! "Oh my names Antonio but you call me Toni" I smiled and laughed since they were such lovely customers.

Lovino POV

Step off my man bitch

Oh crap that was gay.

I mean um stupid tomato bastard skipping work to talk to petty I mean pretty girls.

I continued to watch from afar- NOT IN A CREEPY WAY OKAY I WAS CURIOUS I ACTUALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM.

"So Toni~ when are you free?" That whore she's obviously hitting on him

"Um I'm free on weekends " WHAT  "but I've all ready got my eye on someone" WHO IS THAT HOE

He turned around and looked at me and winked as though he knew I was watching.

I hate my stupid blushing face always going red. I hate when it does that.

Calm the gay Lovino. Calm the gay.

"G-GET B-BACK TO WORK YOU  TOMATO BASTARD" I shouted and no I didn't just stutter because I'm embrassed. Fuck no.

Anyways I need to get my really thirsty Italian brother a date with the potato bastard.

          Let operation GerIta begin