Chapter One: Tornado

Wanting to go back to Six Flags in the United States, Hatsune Miku, Rin and Len Kagamine, and Luka Megurine all decided to visit the water park: Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in California.

They wanted to invite four more friends, so they asked Meiko, Kaito, Neru Akita, and Gumi, who all agreed to come along with them.

Upon arriving to the States, Hatsune Miku and her friends checked into hotel rooms in California and after resting for the rest of the day, they headed to the park.
Walking up to the entrance of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Gumi excitedly said, "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!"
"Yeah, me too!" said Neru. "Thanks for inviting us!"
Miku, Rin, Len, and Luka all smiled as Meiko asked, "Do we all have our tickets?"

Everyone held up their tickets as they entered the water park. Suddenly, the friends heard someone exclaimed, "OH MY GOD IT'S HATSUNE MIKU!!!"

Suddenly, people all around the area began to swarm them and the crowd became overwhelmingly thick in seconds.
"MEEKOO!!!"
"RIN!!!"
"I LOVE YOU LEN!!"
"LUKA!!!"
"MEIKO!!! MEIKO!!!"
"KAITO!!!"
"NERU!!!"
"GUMI!!!"

Knowing how to deal with this, Miku said, "Yep, that's us!"

The crowd cheered as Miku and her friends began to move forward to their first activity.
When the crowd began to space out, a teenage girl ran up to them and said, "Oh my gosh! You're actually the Vocaloids?"

Miku nodded.
The girl continued, "Your concerts are amazing! I am such a huge fan of you! You should definitely ride The Tornado! It's a lot of fun!"
Kaito said, "We saw a huge yellow and blue funnel slide when we came here. Is that it?"

The girl nodded.
Rin turned to her friends and said, "Maybe we should ride that."
"But first, we need to rent a locker," explained Luka. "And we need to get changed."
Then, the girl said, "I have to go. I need to catch up with my group. By the way, my name is Lindsey. It was nice meeting you all!"
As she began to leave, Rin said, "It was nice meeting you too."

Lindsey went back to her group while the Vocaloids went to rent lockers. Then, they went to the restrooms to change into their swimsuits. Miku came out wearing a green bikini, Rin's was yellow, Len was wearing black swim trunks, Meiko wore a red bikini and Kaito wore grey swim trunks. Next was Neru and Gumi: Wearing a orange and white-striped one-piece was Neru and Gumi had a pink bikini.

After everyone was ready, they went to the water slide called "Tornado". While waiting in line, they two rafts and helped each other carry them up the stairs.
"Whew! That's what you call teamwork!" said Miku who was exhausted along with everyone else at the top.

After a group was sent down the slide, it was the Vocaloids' turns to go. First, Miku, Rin, Neru, and Gumi took their raft.

The four of them sat down on the raft and were pushed by an operator toward the tunnel. Then, the girls floated in and down a drop, causing them to scream. The girls oscillated from one side of the funnel to the other. They laughed as they were sent through the back of the funnel and into a splash pool.

After the girls got up, it was time for Meiko, Len, Luka, and Kaito to ride too. Miku and the girls could hear them all laugh and scream down the slide. Then, they splashed into the pool.

Soaking wet, Luka asked, "That was pretty fun. What slide should we ride next?"

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last publish date before 2020 edits: June 25, 2016.

Okay, so that is chapter one.

I remember writing this story 4 years ago and now I am editing it!

This story was based on my actual experience at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor on Thursday, June 23, 2016. The Tornado was our first slide of the day.

So, Lindsey is a character I made up. She was basically a last-minute OC.

The next few chapter might be interesting because the Vocaloids are going to ride some intense waterslides called "Daredevil Plunge" and "Secret Passage" (Well, at least ones that I thought were intense).

Okay, that is all for now!

Sayonara

Words: 722