Extra: The Original Writing

When I came back to this account in 2020, I created a copy of these chapters in their original writing before editing.

Here is a list of all of the changes that were made in this story:
• 2 out of 4 chapters had their titles slightly changed.
• It seemed like the Vocaloids went straight from Japan to the water park, so I added a hotel.

#hatsunemiku #lenkagamine #lukamegurine #rinkagamine #vocaloids

Description
The Vocaloids are back at Six Flags and this time, they are going to Hurricane Harbor. Neru, Gumi, Meiko, and Kaito decide to come along with Miku, Rin, Len, and Luka.

Miku, Rin, Len, and Luka have already been at Magic Mountain.
(Vocaloids at Six Flags Magic Mountain)

Main Characters in Story: Hatsune Miku, Rin Kagamine, Len Kagamine, Luka Megurine, Meiko Sakine, Kaito Shion, Neru Akita, and Gumi Megpoid

(If you like this story, try "Vocaloids at Six Flags Magic Mountain")

Chapter One: Tornado [Jun 25, 2016]

Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, Meiko, Neru, and Gumi all walk up to the entrance of "Six Flags Hurricane Harbor

Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, Meiko, Neru, and Gumi all walk up to the entrance of "Six Flags Hurricane Harbor."

Gumi said excitedly: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!"

Neru said: "Yeah, me too."

Meiko asked: "Do we all have our tickets?"

Everyone held up their ticket.

When they walked into the water park, a teenager girl ran up to them.

The girl said: "Oh my gosh! You're actually the Vocaloids?!"

Miku nodded her head "yes".

The teenage girl said: "You're concerts are amazing! I am such a huge fan of you."

The girl continued: "So, what water slide were you planning to ride?"

Kaito said: "We saw a huge yellow and blue slide when we were walking from the parking lot."

The teenage girl said: "That slide is called "Tornado." It's a lot of fun."

Rin said: "Maybe we should ride that."

Luka said: "But first, we need to rent a locker to put our towels in."

The teenage girl said: "I think I might have to go, I need to catch up with my group. By the way, my name is: "Lindsey." "It was nice talking to you."

Rin said: "It was nice talking to you too."

Lindsey went back to her group while the Vocaloids went to rent a locker.

After they were finished with that,
they went to ride "Tornado."

Since there were eight Vocaloids,
Miku, Rin, Neru, and Gumi took a raft first.