Chapter Four: Trapdoor Slides

The Vocaloids spent the rest of the time in the "forgotten sea wave pool" and the "river cruise" lazy river.
"It's getting close to closing and I think we should end the day with those trapdoor slides we saw on Black Snake Summit," said Miku.
"I think they are called the Bonsai Pipelines," said Len.
"I'm down for that challenge!" cheered Luka.

Everyone agreed and then set off back to the Black Snake Summit for the Bonsai Pipelines.

Two blue and orange enclosures stood there. First, Miku went in the blue one while Luka took the orange one. As the trapdoors beneath them opened and sent the two hurdling down the slides, they both screamed loudly. Miku zoomed like a dart while Luka twisted and turned through the tubes.

Afterward, Rin and Len went next, with Rin in the blue slide and Len in the orange one. The trapdoor opened, leaving Rin shrieking by the speed and Len screaming through the tube.

Then, it was Neru and Gumi's turn. Gumi also screamed loudly down the blue slide as Neru screamed through the orange tube.

After it was over, it was finally time for Meiko and Kaito to slide. The others watched as Meiko screamed through the orange slide and Kaito zoomed down the blue one.

After the two got off the slides, the Vocaloids began to exit the park.
"What a great day!" cheered Rin.

Getting their belongings from the lockers, they chatted and laughed all the way back to the hotel, resting up and going back to Japan with all of the memories they made at this American water park.

The Vocaloids had a great day at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor!

END OF THE STORY

Last publish date before 2020 edits: June 25, 2016.

Okay, so that is the story.

I actually did not ride the bonsai pipelines when I went to the water park, but I wanted to write about them anyway.

All of these chapters were last published on the same day, just two days after I actually went to the park.

During my first year as a Wattpad writer, I would usually write the stories to have at least three or five chapters.

Some of my Wattpad stories such as
"Vocaloid Girls: Teenage Slumber Party" and
"Who Should be with Juvia, Gray or Lyon"
are only three chapters long.

So, when I visited Hurricane Harbor, I went with the kids at my summer camp.

It was a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoyed the story.

Don't forget to comment: What was you're favorite part of the story?

Thank you for reading!

Goodbye

The next part will have the original writing of all four chapters.

Words: 451