Race day

Okay guys yippeeeee Im on my 4th chapter im sooooo proud of my self but I have to thank you guys! TO ALL MY FANS. . .  YOU GUYS ROCK! and everyone that reads or are commenting! Thanks a lot guys!

___________________________________________________________

Today was the day I had a job and would race in honor of my mother! I had a beautiful turquoise colored blanket with the number 2 on it. The jockey that would ride me was named Steve and he was a small man with blond hair that stuck out under his helmet. He too had a matching turqoise ribbon with the number 2 on his back. 

He mounted me and pulled me onto the race track and into the huge metal gates. The metal door clangs shut behind me and my eyes widened in fear as I realized I was trapped! I gave a fearful scream, but Steve stroked my shoulder and reassured me. He sat deep in the saddle and I knew we were about to go. A loud bell filled my ears and the gates opened. Fearful, I galloped away to find out it was okay. Steve stood in the stirrups and for a second I panicked because it felt as if I were alone. He clucked to me and urged me forward. The other racehorses tailgated me and one tried to hurt Steve and me, by snapping at my leg and Steve's back. The horse managed to take a bite at Steve's side before I came to his rescue. My blood boiled as I felt Steve grab his side from the horse biting him. Slyly, I kicked out my back leg and nailed the horse right in the jaw!

"I'll get you!" The horse screamed as he reared in surprise and pain. Steve snorted from his effort to not laugh. He clucked to me when I started to slow down. I galloped over the dirt track, my hooves pounding loudly, and dirt flying from under my hooves.

Just like in my first race, I started breathing heavy and became tired. Steve noticed this and chose to risk loosing the race for my health! I shook my head and urged myself forward and. . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .  WON THE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I trotted happily and swaying my body, indicating my happiness. Steve got off, stroked my head, and went to the Parametics so they could examine the bite. Joe came over to me, extremely happy, and loaded me into the horse trailer.

"Good job Claire. That's my girl." Joe said and patted me on the neck.

____________________________________________________________________

How wuz that? good, bad, terrible, amazing?  If u guys dont like it im gonna re-write it, but i think i might anyway. So shuld i re-write it or keep it the same?

Like

Comment

Vote

:D