Stolen

Hey guys. I apologize that I haven't updated in a really long time. I would try and attempt to make an excuse for not updating but I was glued to watching Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural on Netflix. Also I am REALLY lazy. I have no idea how this chapter is going to turn out but here goes nothing.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 I lunged forward and snapped at the man standing in front of me. He just stood still and laughed maniacally. He took a huge step forward and then stood square in front of me.

"Excuse me that was very rude of you Claire. Also, I forgot to introduce myself; my name is Charles Douglass." He smiled his malicious smile and slipped a halter over my head so fast that I couldn't pull away. (A/N: I don't know if I like that name for him but if you guys like it, I will keep it.)  I thrashed and tried to get my head out of his grip but he just gripped onto the halter even tighter. 

"I will not hesitate to light this barn on fire, Claire," Charles said through gritted teeth. My whole body froze and I took a step forward with my head down showing defeat. 

"Finally listening." He unlocked the stall door and let it bang open. A black lead rope was clipped to my halter and a harsh tug on my face forced me to follow him. The wind was still howling and the trees were casting dark shadows over the ground. The moonlit sky allowed Charles to be able to see exactly where he was going. My hooves crunched the gravel under my feet as I plodded along. We walked along the gravel road until we reached a dirt road that had a horse-trailer parked on the side of it. 

"Get in!" Charles opened the door and smacked me hard on the butt and I jumped awkwardly into the trailer. It shook as I landed in it and suddenly the reality struck me. I might never see my home again. I might never race again. I may never be the same after whatever happens to me here. As these thoughts flodded my mind the trailer door locked behind me and I heard Charles get into the truck. The engine started and I saw my home and everything I knew disappeared behind me. The only thing I knew now was that nothing good was going to happen to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am aware that this chapter is very short but I will also update a second chapter today. I apologize for not updating in forever. I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter.

Follow

Share 

Comment

Vote 

~Chloe