46 // Questions

No Ghost Readers

Ariana's pov

The door bell rings, and Justin and my head turn to the door to see. My eyes widen and I stare in silence

Shawn

After 4 years, all those years, I have to see him again, while I'm with Justin. What a good coincidence. I roll my eyes.

I put my palms on my forehead, facing the table, hoping he will not come over to us, or even look at us.

The old lady brings him over to the table behind us, so I'm facing him.

I look up slowly at Justin, to see the confused look on his face. He furrows his eyebrows.

Now that I think about it, I guess Shawn is the one who caused Justin and I to separate. My parents wouldn't have known yet if it wasn't for him.

"Justin don't freak." I pause and get talk softer "the guy that just walked in is Shawn. The guy that told the world we were dating."

Justin's face turns to stone, as his eyes grow pitch black, hands turn into fists, and jaw tightens.

Justin gets up, slamming his hands on the table shaking it, and walks to the table behind him.

"What the fuck is your problem? Are you so miserable that you need to barge into over people's life to get attention?" Justin spats in Shawn's face.

Shawn throws a confused look at Justin, furrows his eyebrows, and rolls his eyes

"You did not just roll your eyes at me!" Justin spats, an inch away from Shawn's face.

Shawn shrugs, smirks, and looks back down at his menu scanning it.

"Excuse Me! Can You Speak!" Justin yells, like Shawn's and idiot

"Ya I can. I choose not to talk to irrelevant lame excuses of people" Shawn smiles up at him

Justin's jaw clenches, fists tighten, he grabs Shawn, and throws him on the floor.

Justin stand over Shawn in disgust, breathing heavy, and eyes completely black.

"JUSTIN!" I yell as loud as I possibly can, run up to him grabbing his right arm.

Justin's muscles soften, eyes turn back to normal, as he slowly looks down at me.

"Ariana he is the one that spilt us up. Your parents wouldn't have found out that way if it wasn't for him" Justin whisper yells

"I know but that doesn't mean you kill him then get sent to jail for the rest of your life so we can't see each other again" I whisper yell back

I let go of his arm, he looks down at my arm, and back up at my face again.

"And it's not like he can take it back. And he did tell me sorry, how he shouldn't have done it, and h-" I try

"So that it okay?! That makes him off the hook?!" He yells, his eyes turning black again

"I didn't say that. You shouldn't be that hard on him though" I sigh, trying to get him to calm down.

Shawn stands up, gets in his table, so his back is facing both of us.

I drag Justin back to our table, he sits on the side closest to Shawn, and I sit facing his back.

"Lets just have a good meal and forget he is even here" I whisper, grabbing his hand, as he softens again.

"Okay" he simply say, look back at the menu, looking for what to eat, and reading everyone.

An idea pops in my head, I get up, walk over to Shawn's table and sit down across from him.

_________________

Another Cliffhanger look at this

Ahahah

I actually have a few questions for you guys :)

So, Shawn got his first Tattoo yesterday.

The trees and the reflection into the pond represents his home town in Canada, the sound waves are actually his parents saying 'I Love You' in it

A lot of people are saying thing like he shouldn't have got it. He is 17, his mom and dad are fine with it. What's the problem?

So my questions are,

Do you like his Tattoo?

Do you think it's wrong to get a Tattoo at 17?

Do you like tattoos at all?

Do you find Tattoos attractive or not attractive?

In my opinion I really like the meaning and story behind it, but some people just don't like Tattoos.

Also thank you guys so much 69.4k reads and 2.84k votes! Almost 70k and 3k!!!

I love you

This Chapter MUST get 57 votes before another gets posted

«Vote, Comment, and Share»