50

No Ghost Readers

Ariana's pov

She narrows her eyes at the sight, her jaw clenches, fist tighten, and whole body freezes.

We get to them, Lily looks up smiling, and Halie looks up like she is about to kill somebody.

"Ariana" she says through her teeth staring at Justin. Justin smiles at her and she rolls her eyes "I need to speak to you. Now. Alone" he hisses

"Okay.... Justin stay here with Lily" I say as I pull away from Justin's hand, and Halie immediately grabs it.

He nods, Halie stands up, Justin takes her spot, and Lily looks up at him with a big smile.

Halie leads me about 5 feet away from them, and starts to stare into my eyes with hatred and betrayal, like I've never seen her do before.

I stare back at her, confused, of why she looks like she is going to hit my with a truck twenty seven times.

"How dare you" she says slowly, still staring into my eyes "How dare you bring him here. After all, you do know why Justin and I did that now. Why don't you respect it? Why doesn't Justin respect your parents? Why don't you respect your parents?" She says blankly

I process for a minute, so many thoughts going through my head, making my head hurt terribly.

"Halie, I do respect my parents. A lot actually. They need to understand is that I am not five anymore" I pause "I'm 21! and I should be able to make some of my own decisions by now!" I breathe in a normal volume.

"All your parents want is what's right for you Ari!" She whisper yells at me, eyes widening a little bit

"I know that" I sigh "But they do not know Justin. I know him better then anyone."

"Ariana, he has been to jail" she sighs, crosses her arms, looking at me deeply in the eyes.

"That was like 6 years ago!" I yell "And a matter of fact, you where in love with him then too!" I spat

"That's not the point" she rolls her eyes, and shrugs "Ariana, I'm trying to help you"

"I don't need help. I am going to my parents house tomorrow, with Justin, and they are going to see how he really is." I spat

***

"Next" the Ferris Wheel conductor say, directing us onto the huge ride. I look at Justin to see him look down at me.

I grab his hand, as we walk onto the Ferris Wheel, Justin letting me go first, then getting in after

He buckles the seat belt tight, the conductor locks the gate, lets Halos and Lily in the next one, and without a warning,the conductor starts moving the ride.

I fall my upper body falls on top of Justin's lap, my lay of his thigh as he laughs

"Sorry" I say a bit embarrassed, as he continues to laugh his ass off, as I pull myself back up.

"It's fine Ariana" he saying in between laughing, I look at him, he smiles, and I start laughing also.

The laughing simmers down, and so does all of the noise for everything for miles.

"Ariana. I miss this. Just hanging out. Just goofing around and laughing." He sighs grabbing my left hand rubbing the top in circles

"Me Too J" I sigh, look up at him to he him staring straight at our hands. I look down at them also.

"I missed waking up to Good morning texts. I missed seeing you smile. I missed seeing you" I sigh, letting out all my worries.

We both look up at each other at the same time, as if planned, and I stare into his big Carmel eyes.

The ride stops, leaving us on the very top of the Ferris Wheel, while we stare into each other's eyes.

We slowly move closer, shutting our eyes, connecting our lips, and my face relaxes.

Shooting Sparks, no fireworks, fly out everywhere as we move our lips perfectly in sync.

___________________

Hey loves

DID YOU GUYS HERE COLD WATER? SHIT GOT ME FUCKED UP BAD

Comment your opinion of 'Cold Water' here!

I can't believe this is chapter 50. Where has the time gone already? Ahahah

In this Chapter I did mention Justin going to jail. I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people bring that up. That is the past. He has changed. Ahahaha just needed to say that because I know you guys are going to comment on that.

I really hope you enjoy this story. I have put so much time and effort into writing this.

I'd also like to thank you so much guys for 5k votes, 1k comments, and 128k reads.

Thank you guys so much for all your nice comments. I read them all the time.

Ahahah Some of your comments are hilarious. You guys make me laugh so much lmao.

Reminder: Make sure you take a minute to Vote for 'iMessage' for the 2016 Fiction Awards. I am following EVERYONE who votes for me. Also if you vote for me, if you want I will vote for your story too, just message me about it. It is on this account
> thefictionawards <
I did post a A/N about it, with directions, or other is directions on the award story. Please Vote :)

(BTW: Sorry for the long ass A/N. I just had a lot of things to say today ahaha)

This Chapter MUST get 54 votes before another is posted

«Vote, Comment, and Share»