52

NO GHOST READERS

Justin's pov

Footsteps come down the stairs, soon a tall figure appears in a grey suit with a black tie, Ariana's dad.

I swallow and adjust my hands in the pockets on my shorts. I look up at this man, tall as a tree, as his eyes find mine.

"What is this boy doing in my house?" he says, almost growling it. He stares me in the eyes, looking down at me. He continues walking closer to us, as my face gets hot.

"Max this is our guest do not speak to him like that!" Mrs. Roberts says to him. I look to Ariana, as she bites her lip, then back to her parents.

"Who said he can come into my house, into the dinner with my family,  and be around my daughter?" Mr. Roberts says squinting into my eyes.

"Dad can we please just go eat" she whispers just so I hear it. I look back at her, eyes pools of water,  as she stares at them.

I put my hand on middle of her back, rubbing back and forth. She looks up at me, moving away from me a bit, so I can't rub her back.

I turn my attention  back to glimpse of Mr. Roberts, as he gives me the eye of the devil. Kim walks to the coffee table and grabs her purse.

"Let's get going to the restaurant now" Kim says,  sounding very disappointed. Ariana walks to the door with her purse on her side. She opens the door,  gesturing her mom and dad out first.

Her parents walk out of the house, Halie and Lily following, and she looks back at me teary eyed. She reaches her hand out to me, I gladly take her little hand.

She leans her head on my shoulder as we walk out of the house. I put my arm around her shoulders sighing.

"Thank you Justin for not saying anything" She whispers, like a child who just lost their favorite toy, and she wipes her eyes.

"Ari don't be upset" I say looking down at her frowning face, as we walk to the car.

We get to the car and Ariana and I jump in the third row of seats. Her parents are in the front, and Halie and Lily,  and we buckle, then I look back down at her.

She looks up at me throwing me a fake smile. I put my hand on her left thigh. She puts her hand on top of mine, rubbing my hand with her thumb. She leans her head on my shoulder again.

Her dad starts driving, as her mom starts playing the radio at full volume. Kim starts singing to 'Work From Home' by Fifth Harmony.

I turn my head to her and she looks straight ahead. I grab her chin softly and look into her big blue eyes. They sparkle in the sunlight as I grab her hand.

"You are so beautiful" I say in a normal voice, which I can still barley  here. The sides of her mouth shoot up showing off her teeth.

"I am so lucky to be with you" She says still smiling, staring back into my eyes. 

We guide our lips to each others and lock them together. Her face falls on my knee, as I let out a soft moan into the kiss.

We pull away and I stare into her sparkling blue eyes again.  She puts her head back on my shoulder and cuddles into me.

We arrive at a small restaurant, and sit at a table for six. I sit next to Ariana and Lily, and across from Halie, Kim,  and Ariana's dad.

We scan our menus for a few minutes,  all of us awkwardly quiet. I look up from my menu at Ari, who is look is looking at two different meals.

"what are you looking at babe?" I say leaning on her shoulder, wrapping my arm around her lower back.

"Can you please not touch my daughter. Especially with me around" Her dad spats at me.

"Dad it is okay" Ariana whispers, so he can barley hear it. She takes my hand on her thigh and starts rubbing my hand with her thumb.

"if it was okay I wouldn't have said anything" he spats staring me deep in the eyes.

She rolls her eyes and her little hand falls into my big one. I squeeze her hand as she looks up at me.

"I think I'm either going to get the shrimp scampi or the baked ziti, but everything is so expensive here" she whispers the last part.

"Babe, don't you ever worry about something so stupid as money. You get whatever you want,  I will pay for everything." I whisper in a stern voice in her ear.

"No Justin. I'm not seventeen anymore. I'm a big girl!" she says, as she tries to sound like I did.

"Big girls don't say there big girls love" I chuckle at her, as she slowly looks up at me, smiling.

_______________

Ariana's pov

As I eat my apple pie and vanilla ice cream, a waiter comes over dropping the check in the middle of the table.

Justin immediately snatches it, opening it,  as everyone watches his movements.

"Excuse me, will you hand the check over to the adults" my dad spats to Justin, as he looks up slowly in disbelieve.

"Dad he is an adult"i say softly across the table to him. Justin grabs my hand rubbing the back of it.

"He definitely does not act like it in the media" my dad says confidently​, rolling his eyes.

Justin pulls out his wallet, slipping six hundred dollar bills in the check, and placing it back on the table.

"Let's go" My dad says quickly standing up, everyone following after him out the door.

"Thank you Justin" I smile up at him, as he smiles back down at me. We walk to the car getting inside.

We arrive back at my house, everyone jumps out of the car quickly marching into the house, as me and Justin stand by his car.

"Thanks you for not breaking out into a fight today J." I whisper, to him as he laughs.

"No problem. I have to go babe. I talk to you later." he kisses my cheek, getting in the car, driving away quickly.

I sigh, walking into the house, taking one last look before closing it.

__________

Hey babes

I gonna get right into saying,

IM SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT

I am going to update all of my stories tonight.

I love you guys so much for being patient with me

Thank you so much for commenting and voting

And just a great big Thank you for everything

This chapter MUST get 50 votes for the next chapter

Vote, Comment, and Share