53

Ariana's pov

1 month later

"Lily" i yell, as i hear little footsteps come from the hallway, and into my bedroom.

"Mommy is not going to be home for a little while, do you want to go to McDonald's?" I ask her, she nods smiling, and jumping up and down.

"Go get your shoes on little one, we will be leaving in five minutes" I say as I stand up, putting my shoes on, and she runs out.

I slip my shoes on my feet, walking out of my bedroom, and into Lily's. I watch her put the velcro straps on her shoes together, and she runs out the door.

We walk downstairs, I grab the car keys, and we walk out the door. I pick her up, placing her in her car seat.

I jump into the drivers seat, turning on the music, and Lily and I scream out 'Theres Nothing Holdin' Me Back' by Shawn Mendes.

We pull into the McDonald's parking lot, I jump out, unbuckling Lily, and carrying her into the fast food restaurant. I walk up the the register, look at the menu.

"Hello, welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?" A women says, smiling at us.

"Hello" Lily says, waving at her, and they both laugh. I smile down at her, then continue on the menu.

"Yes, I'll have ten piece chicken nuggets with a medium soda, and a happy meal." I say, to her and she nods.

***

"And I'm the prettiest pink princess in the land!" Lily says as she plays with her doll.

My phone buzzes, and i take it out of my pocket to see an instagram notification.

9,197,818 likes

JustinBieber: Touring is the best feeling in the world, seeing all of your wonderful faces while I do what I love. I reminds me why I do it all.

I smile down at my phone, as I listen to Lily play in the background on my thoughts.

I like the photo, getting out of the instagram app. I place my phone on the table, as it starts playing the 'Despacito' remix.

I answer the call, waiting for the other line to say something first, not knowing who it is.

"Hello?" A voice booms in a raspy tone. I immediatly know it is Justin, and smile.

"Hey, whats up?" I say a as i watch lily trying to listen in on the phone convasation.

"Im on the tour bus right now, basically just relaxing before we get to the next stadium. What about you?"

"I'm at McDonald's with Lily, living the life in the fast lane, as you can tell" I say, as he laughs

"That's cute" he laughs "In a few days I have a break from tour. I figured I would come back down to see you" he says and I can almost feel him smile through the phone.