51 // Announcement

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END :)

No Ghost Readers

Ariana's pov

My alarm clock rings and I hit it off my nightstand, turning it off, as I got comfortable.

The door swings open, footsteps run in, as i burry my head into my pillows, and pull my blanket over my head.

"Ariana get up we are going to Kim's house in an hour!" Lily screams, jumping on the bed, and then walking out, shutting the door.

My head shoots up, just thinking about going to my mom's and dad's house to introduce them to Justin.

"Justin" I whisper yell, realizing I completely forgot to ask if he could come.

I was so busy worrying about if they were going to change their opinions, that I completely forgot to text him.

I grab my phone, unlock it quickly, going to 'iMessage', clicking on his contact, and typing.

JUSTIN WAKE UP

IM UP WHATS WRONG

ARE YOU FREE RIGHT NOW

NO BUT I CAN BE IF YOU NEED ME

OKAY YOU NEED TO COME TO MY PARENTS HOUSE IN AN HOUR

Are you kidding?

NO GET READY AND DRESS NICE WE GOING TO THEIR HOUSE, THEN WE ARE ALL GOING OUT FOR LUNCH AT 12:30

Ariana are you sure about me meeting your parents? I mean they are the ones that hate us together.

They know you are coming

Ariana that's not the point

I just want them to see who you really are and not what the news says. Please just come :(

Fine. We are taking a risk with this you do know that?

I am very aware

Now get ready and be at my house in 30 minutes. See you soon :)

Byeee gtg get readyyy

Byeee

I end the last message locking my phone, putting it back down, and jumping out of bed

I run to my closet to look for the perfect outfit, and find a white lace dress that I have been saving for like a year.

I change into it, looking at myself in the mirror stunned that I am looking at myself still.

I walk to my bathroom, pulling out my makeup bag, brush my teeth, and do my makeup.