Chapter 15

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Forcade because she made my beautiful cover(: thank you!

I screamed, startled by the look in his eyes. His smile fades a little as he walks slowly toward me.

“You can scream all you want, no one’s home.”

He didn’t know about Connor being downstairs. Maybe if I scream again, perhaps a bit louder Connor will come to my rescue.

I decide to play along with what he’s saying, but I was still spooked to the bone.

“What are you doing in my room, Frank?” I asked calmly. I might appear calm, but on the inside I’m scared to death.

“You don’t think I’ve noticed the looks you’ve been giving me? Now I’ll fulfill your needs.”

“Looks? What looks are you talking about?”

“Don’t act innocent sweetheart, I saw the way you smiled at me.”

“I have never smiled at you!”

“Well that doesn’t matter now.”

I didn’t notice that fact that he was about a foot away from me until it was too late. He grabs me and throws me onto the bed. I try to get up, but suddenly he’s there, on top of me. I scream as loud as I can, praying that Connor can hear me.

He slaps me hard across the cheek, “Shut up and enjoy it.”

I start fighting back, thrashing about, trying to dig my nails into his skin, but it all had no success.

“Please don’t. Please Frank. I beg you.”

“That’s right, you’ll be begging for me.”

I start to whimper frightened. I sit up as far as I can and bite down on his shoulder, sinking my teeth into his skin, drawing blood.

“You stupid bitch, you shouldn’t have done that.” He slaps me, even harder this time, drawing yet another scream from me. God where is Connor? He grabs my wrists and pins them down to the bed. I can’t control the tears from falling down my face, wondering why in the world would this happen to me.

Frank rips my shirt from the neck down, exposing my whole stomach and giving him a view of my bra. Right whenever he was about to reach for my bra strap there is pounding on the door followed by Connor’s shouts.

“Nell, why are you screaming? Open the door.” Connor shouts through the door.

I begin to scream for him to help me, but the sound was muffled by Frank’s free hand covering my mouth.

He hisses through clenched teeth, “Don’t make a sound or you’ll regret it.”

I nod my head, torn between wanting to get away from him and not wanting to get hurt any longer.

“Nell this isn’t funny, open the damn door.” He shouts, again.

I decide that I have to do something; I can’t just sit here like a coward and let him hurt me. I bite down on a part Frank’s hand as hard as I can, causing him to withdraw his hand from my mouth and cuss rather loudly. I take the opportunity that might only last seconds, “Connor, help!”

I hear him try to open the door using the handle, but had no success. He pounds on the door, no doubt putting all of his body weight into it.

“Nell, what’s going on? Nell answer me!”

Frank still hasn’t recovered from his now bleeding hand. I push him off of me with all of my strength and clumsily race to the door. I unlock it, but right afterword’s arms wrap around my waste from behind. Connor bursts into the room at that moment, observing the situation. He scowls at the arm wrapped around my waste, but tries to calm himself.