Boruto!!!

It was a bright and sunny day in Konaha. The birds were chirping, the flowers blooming, a grown ass man chasing his student through the whole town. That was right, when Shino signed up to be a sensei he never thought he'd have to deal with this. " Boruto Uzumaki get back here!" Shino yelled as he dodged vendors to get the little rascal. At the age of 6 he was still quite the athlete. " N-no I don't wanna go b-back, I wanna see mommy!" Boruto yelled. This was his first day in the academy and this was already happening. Boruto ran into the Namikaze estate, Shino right on his trail. Poor Hinata who had just been feeding her daughter Himawari, was almost trampled to death by her old teammate. " I'm so sorry Hinata!" Shino said to her. " What has Boruto done!" She asked even though she knew. Boruto was behind his mom hiding behind her leg. " Boruto you need to go back to the academy." She said in her sweet voice. Boruto nodded and went with Shino without question. To say he was a mommy's boy was and understatment. Both of her kids were. Her dear 3 year old daughter would cling to her if she ever left the house, and Boruto would cry. Her husband Naruto would just have to pry Himawari and Boruto off her legs. Of course they loved their Daddy but not as much as Mom. Shino was carrying Boruto out of the Namikaze estates by his collar. They made it back to the academy just in time for lunch. Boruto, Sarada, ChoCho, Shikadai, Metal Lee, Mitskuni, and Inojin all sat at a table. " Hey guys I g-got something out of my daddy's office!" Boruto said excited. " Well what is it dobe." Sarada said in response. Sarada was a smart girl even for a 6 year old. She was an Uchiha after all. " Well it's a scroll." Boruto said. " How bout we all go to the park after school and check it out?" Inojin suggested. " You just wanna s-see Himawari dattabasa!" Inojin blushed that was right. He had a crush on a 3 year old. " N-no, I just wanna know what's in the scroll." Inojin studdered in response. " Ok guys who wants to meet at the park!" Boruto yelled. " I think that's a very youthful idea!" Metal screamed. Suddenly Gai- Sensei and Rock Lee showed up. "Metal!"
"Lee!"
"Grandpa Gai!"
"Metal!
"Daddy!"
"Gai Sensei!'
That went on for a while. " Ok so everyone is on for meeting at the park." Boruto stated. " Yep!" everyone said except for Cho Cho who was invested in a bag of chips. " Ok we meet at the park at 4 ok!" Boruto yelled.