Ehh??

" Wake up kid!" A voice called out. Boruto woke up with a start. Sanding over him was a girl and a boy, Both pupiless. " What's your name kid?" The male asked. Then Boruto looked closer at the girl. It was his mom! " Mommy!" Boruto yelled running into her. And with that Hinata passed out. " Mommy!?" Boruto said scared hoping he didn't kill his mom. Neji quickly grabbed Hinata and the kid and ran to the hokage's tower. As Neji entered he saw more kids. " Hima!" Boruto yelled and ran to his sister. " Mommy!" Himawari yelled scared that her mom was dead. They were soon in the hokage's office. As they entered Boruto yelled. " Daddy, I killed Mommy!" Tsunade turned around. There stood Neji a passed out Hinata and a lot of kids. " Neji what are these kids doing here?" Tsunade asked. " I don't know this one called Hinata-Sama his Mother." Neji said pointing at Boruto. " She is my mommy, granny you should know this. Boruto yelled back. " What did you call me brat!" Tsunade yelled. " But you're our Granny, that's what daddy told us." Himawari piped in. " Tsunade-samas gone crazy." Inojin whispered to Shikadai. " Why are you in Daddy's seat?" Boruto asked. " What are you talkin about brat this is my seat." Tsunade screamed. " What's your name brat?" Tsunade asked. " Boruto Uzumaki dattabasa. Boruto yelled. " And the rest of you?" Tsunade asked " Sarada Uchiha, Inojin Yamaknaka, Himawari Uzumaki, Shikadai Nara, ChoCho, Metal Lee, Mitskuni no last name." " Wow Mitskuni talked!" ChoCho yelled. " Shizune call Ino's father." Tsunade demanded. Shizune who was in shock left the room. Oh how Tsunade needed some sake.