The End?

" Ummm Lady Tsunade, what just happened?" Sakura asked. " Well, Hinata got some tiiittes, and got laiiiid, you still flat as FUCCK!!" A drunken Tsunade yelled.

Back in the future

"See Hinata I told you we should have gotten rid of him, but no that's against your religion!" Naruto yelled. " Salad the shit you think you were doin!" Sasuke yelled at a scared Sarada. " For the last time dad my name is Sarada!!!" Yelled Salad. " Your names get your ass in your room before I chidori your ass!" Sasuke demanded. " Uggggh I hate you!" Sarada yelled back. Sasuke calmed down and pulled out a flask. " You and me both." Sasuke took a big ass gulp of that shit. Only God knows what's in there.

Meanwhile in Naruto's seal.

Girls just wanna have fun is blasting in the back ground and Kurama is shaving his legs.

Naruto enters the mindscape.

" Kurama come talk some sense into this boy!" Naruto demanded

Kurama yelled and drop the razor that he was shaving his Harambe ass gorilla legs with. " Naruto you know you didn't let me join while you and the Hyuuga were love makin so he is not my problem!" Kurama yelled back.

That's it!! Thanks for reading. What will happen next episode of Stupid Baka!!! Will Kurama
Get to finish his girly ass leg shaving, Will we find out what's in Sasuke's flask. Why is Sakura still flat as fuuuck. Only time will tell. I don't own Naruto.