Scroll

" Hey M-Mommy, I'm home." Boruto yelled as he entered the house. " Hey Bolt!" His dad greeted him. " Hi d-daddy your home!" Boruto yelled. " Your Mom is in the yard with Hima." Naruto stated.

Boruto walked into the back yard where Hinata was playing with Himawari. " Hey Mommy can I bring H-Hima to the park?" Boruto asked. " Are any adults going?" Hinata asked. " Yeah Aunt Sakura i-is taking us." Boruto lied. " Well ok, just be careful." Hinata said back. Boruto grabbed Himawari's hand and the left.

Boruto made it to the park, and everyone was waiting. " Hima-Chan!!!" Inojin yelled squeezing the poor girl to death. " Inojin s-stop can't breath!" Himawari yelled. " All right I have the s-scroll right here!" Boruto exclamied. " Are you sure you should be doing this?" Sarada questioned, she was quite sceptical. " Yeah Dattabasa!" Boruto yelled. " Just get the scroll, how troblesome." Shikadai Said. ChoCho was invested in some pudding. " Yes that would be most youthful!" Metal yelled. Boruto got his frog backpack and emptied out the bag. Boruto picked up the scroll. It was red with a big x on it. Boruto opened it and there was a big flash. A moment later everyone was gone. " Holy Shit!! Scramed on of the bystanders.

I hope you guys liked!!
I do not own Naruto and never will, if I did I could pay them bills.