Tha Fuck

" Kurama come on I need you." Naruto pleaded. " You wouldn't let me siggity sock your wife's cootchy hooch, so I suggest backin tha fuck back!" Kurama yelled back. "Man you just jealous you look like biggie cheese!" Naruto yelled back in a fit of rage. I mean what a man gotta do to get a dead ass Harambe look alike to beat yo kid. " That's right I'm Mr. Bomtastic now get yo ass out!" Kurama yelled back. I mean what a giant beast gotta do to get a ugly ass crusty saltine to get out.

Back in reality

" Why's the dobe just starin at the ground?" Sasuke asked.

" He h- has Ebola." Hinata stated.
" Ahhh." Everyone said.
" Boruto you can't just go around stealing scrolls!" Hinata scolded.

" A-ah mommy I hate you, you and dad are ruining my life ughhh!" Boruto yelled running to the corner and turning on some my chemical romance.

" Inojin imma beat yo ass." Ino said calmly. Ino then proceded to John Cena Inojin.

"Where's Mitskuni?" Salad asked.
" Oh Shit!" all the adults yelled for they had left Mitskuni in the past.

" Eh, I can live with that." Naruto stated.

Everyone preceded to walk away.
In the past.

" Aunt Hina, Uncle Naruto, anyone!" Mitskuni yelled as he paced. Suddenly Sakura comes in all Chuck Norris like and proceded to beat the, how would I phrase this. the " Living shit." Outta Mitskuni.