5.

Wednesday night i went to the church as usual for youth. When Kody saw me he smiled and i headed towards him. "So want to come over tomorrow?" He asked. I smiled and agreed. i decided id tell my parents i was at Sams.

On the way to Kody's i stopped at the drug store. I kept my head down as i headed to the aisle with the feminine products. But i turned away from them and scanned the condom shelf until i saw what i needed. A test. So here i am. I was nervous as i headed to the counter it was so embarrassing. The lady frowned a little when I handed it to her I paid and quickly left. I decided to take it when i got to Kody's but only tell him about it if it was positive. I knocked on the door and he awnsered it I flew past him into the bathroom, screaming I have to pee.
Then I waited.
My heart sank.
Positive.
As in your positively pregnant.
I started to cry I headed out and saw Kody sitting on the living room floor. I sat on his lap facing him and just clung to him.
"Faith whats wrong?" He asked,"Please talk to me." I showed him and he kissed me.
"We are having a baby." He said quietly. I nodded and he hugged me. "Itll be okay faith." He whispered. "You have me im not going anywhere." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I relaxed a little and we watched a movie before I headed home.

We. He said we. Not you, not abort it; We are having a baby. I lay in bed trying not to overthink.