11.

I was looking through some photos when i saw one of me and Kody from this summer. It was right after my parents kicked me out it was a really cold day and i had gotten tired after we had driven all over that day running errands. So he came to my side of the truck and gave me a piggy back to our room. Honestly our situation isnt ideal but i wouldnt change a thing. I sure as hell wouldn't take back our daughter.

Schools buzzing a bit because next friday is christmas. But i just get daggers when i walk down the halls. Nothing says blasphemy like a pregnant preachers daughter. Im glad to have such an amazing boyfriend and Nancy. One day till break for two weeks. Seems so far away.

I feel alone, yes i have my boyfriend yes i have Nancy. But i lost my dad and mom, my family. I dont have anyone. Not to mention the fact my moms confusing as hell. God wouldnt want anything to do with me either. Ive been crying alot lately. Me and Kody have been trying to figure out baby names. Things are hectic 3 more months until our baby girl is here. We have been stocking up on everything. I work evenings at a clothing store and Kody works some days as well as evenings at a mechanic shop. So we have it pretty much all set up a crib, diapers, wipes clothes we have it all. Not to mention the gifts from our friends and his family.

Christmas eve was rougher than i thought it would be. Nancy tried to comfort me but i just wanted to sleep. When i woke up Kody had brought me a tea and was waiting to walk me to the living room for presents. His mom smiled and his step dad smiled a little too. It was peaceful. We started exchanging gifts and the last gift I got was from Kody. I picked at the paper over the small package. He smiled wide as i pulled it out. My fingers fumbled to open the box. He took it and got on his knee. I sipped my tea as I watched him.
"Faith, i love you, you are my forever, and i couldnt live without you please marry me." I choked on my tea and Nancy chuckled. I nodded and he smiled wider. He slipped the ring onto my finger and hugged me tightly kissing me softly. His mom beamed as she looked at the rock her son picked.