12.

7 months. I cant see my toes and sitting up practically takes a crane. Kody laughs every time i grunt getting up which makes me laugh to the point of me peeing my pants.
But i have acquired the skill of balancing a glass of water on my tummy. I never thought this would be me. We are still trying to pick the right name for our baby girl. But i guess its one of those when you know you know. I decided that tomorrow ill be at the Sunday morning service at my dads church. Kody isnt sure if thats a good idea but i dont care. I feel like its something i need to do. After my mom left that note I know she wanted to see me, even if she didn't speak to me.

I woke up early and showered letting the warm water hit my skin. I don't know what'll happen when me and kody walk in there. As i got out of the shower kody headed into it. I put on some stretchy leggings and a pale purple long sleeved v neck shirt. As i was blow drying my hair kody came up behind me and kissed my cheek.
"Are you positive you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded as i put down the hair dryer. He complimented me as he put on my uggs for me. Since my ankles where swollen they where all that fit. I wobbled down the stairs as he chuckled behind me.

When we got to the church everyones eyes where on me. Hand in hand me and Kody walked into the building. We moved so we were sitting right in the front row where my father would see me. My straight hair fell over my shoulders, it was longer than it was when they last saw me. We waited for the service to start. Once the worship was over i saw him, my dad he walked across the stage and his face fell when he saw me. He continued on and preached not looking at me again. After the service me and Kody where about to get up when my parents came over.
"How dare you come into this holy place, you know better!" My mother scolded.
"You turned your back on me, when i needed you." I started to cry and kody pulled me in.
"A ring are you serious young lady you shouldnt have that." My father yelled.
"I i---ow no ow." I felt it. Water. My eyes got huge. Kody sprung into action and took me to the truck right away while i moaned in pain.

"It's to soon." I screamed as the ambulance sped down the highway. Kodys eyes where full of fear. But he tried reassuring me the best he could. Nancy met us at the hospital and held my hand as I had another contraction. She told me it'd be okay it was just earlier than we'd planned. She prayed with Kody and I while the doctors talked about a plan of action.

"Push Faith." The doctor ordered. i had been in labour for 18 hours at this point. I moaned as I gave it my all and suddenly all you could hear was our baby.  Nancy squeezed my hand and Kody kissed my forehead.

March 7th 2016 I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Hope Elizabeth. Elizabeth is Nancy's middle name and me and Kody wouldn't  have been able to do any of this without her. She has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. They kept her for observation for a month after I had her just to make sure. But she was the happiest baby in there, all she did was smile.