10.

Today was the first game of the lacrosse season, im so proud of him. As soon as he was in the field he just blew everyone away. After the game i waited in the halls while he cleaned up and changed in the locker room. When he came out i ran to him and jumped on him gushing about his play. He blushed and kissed my cheek. I got down and we headed to his truck.

We decided to stop and grab a bite before heading home. We pulled up at a family style diner. We chatted for a bit then headed inside. It was cute it gave off an fifties diner feel. The waitresses rode around on roller blades and the chef had hair like Elvis. We squished into a corner booth and a perky red head waitress headed towards us.
"Hey y'all can I grab you anything to drink." She smiled she took our order and we talked for awhile until i saw him go tense. I reached for his hand, his face softened for a second then went cold. I asked what was wrong and he didnt answer. Then i saw them, my parents they were all smiley until they saw me and Kody. Their gaze threw icy daggers. I held back the tears i felt forming and Kody grabbed my hand and pulled me close.
"Its okay, they dont understand Faith," he tried to comfort me and i just waited for our food quietly. We asked the question waitress to make it to go instead and she hurried off to tell the chef.

When we got back to Kodys his mom already knew and ran to hug me. I just, i could NEVER understand doing that to your own kid. I get that im 16 i shouldnt be having a kid but i am. Me being a christian doesnt change it, but i just expected more from them. I havent set foot into a church since my parents kicked me out. God probably is as disappointed as they are; he must hate me too.

This afternoon is our 5 months ultrasound i look like i ate a cantaloupe. I literally popped out of nowhere i cant believe i have 4 more months with a baby in me. The nurse smiled said her hellos and ushered us in. The tech was in a few minutes after, slapping that cold blue gel onto my tummy. She smiled as she worked and said how healthy our baby looked. We headed home after our appointment and phoned Nancy to see if she'd like some lunch. She said no, but to hurry home. Worried something was wrong we rushed home. Only to be greeted by all of Kodys family and our friends.
"Surprise", they screamed in unison. Me and Kody laughed as we hugged everyone. Nancy hugged me tight and told me she was proud of us. After a few hours of just chatting and playing cheesy shower games it was time for the reveal. Greg had been in charge because Nancy wanted to be surprised. He handed me and Kody a tube and started counting.
We bulled the strings as hard as we could holding the tubes above our heads. The girls started shrieking and the boys clapped. Kody held my hand and we looked up. He jumped higher than I'd ever seen before. Then he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt him shaking and I couldn't hold back the tears. "Thank you for giving me the best gift I could ever imagine." He whispered before kissing my forehead and wiping his tears. The girls pooled their money and bought us  perfect pink and grey stroller that has seats that can be changed out, from a car seat to a normal seat. Kodys grandma bought us 2 cases of diapers as well as some cute clothes. The boys bought her a black pickup truck she could drive when she's like two. He laughed and hugged each of the boys.
I left the party when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door just to see a small envelope. I opened it to find $300 and a small note. For the baby, mom. I started ugly crying right then. I put it on our bed so I could show Kody then re joined the party pretending it was someone looking for a birthday party.