9.

The first day of school felt stressful and it hadnt even started yet i wore a baggy black tshirt and shorts. Kody was excited to be starting lacrosse again. I knew this was going to be the toughest year of my life. Alot of the kids from the youth group go to my school. But i mean they can think what they want. We walked in hand in hand he lead me to my class and kissed my forehead then walked to his homeroom.
Sam and Riley saw me and perked up waving me towards them.
"Where have you been all summer Faith you totally dropped off the grid." Riley scolded.
"I had alot going on." I whispered.
"Like what we are supposed to be your best friends, we could have helped." Sam frowned, i shook my head.
"Well it starts at the lake me and Kody had sex that night which you guys know. But I uh im pregnant and my parents kicked me out so im living with Kody." I said quickly. They batted their eyes expecting it to be a joke. When they realized otherwise their jaws dropped and they hugged me ushering apologies. I felt guilty for not telling them.
Before lunch was over, I was the talk of the school. Most likely based off whatever story their parents had told them during supper after church one Sunday. They'd whisper as I passed and would laugh in my face.
After school Kody met me at his truck, he asked me how my day was i said okay but he knew it wasn't. Luckily our first day was a friday. So the next two days we were off. I decided to stay home and watch movies with him all weekend. He kept me company when he wasn't working and his mom got a pitbull to keep me company and make me feel safer at home alone. His name is red as in red bull, because of Kodys unnatural addiction to the stuff. He'd sleep between my legs and when Kody came home he'd snuggle up between us.

Red and I where sitting on the couch snuggled up in a blanket when Kody got home from work Saturday night.
"You'll never guess who came into the shop tonight." He sighed as he plopped down on the couch. I got up and sat on his lap playing with my hair.
"Who?" I asked curiously.
"The pastor." He said I stared at him not batting an eye. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into him. He smelled like fuel and the cigarettes the other guys smoke. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek then got up so he could go shower.