7.

I decided to tell my parents a few weeks later, when i was just over two months pregnant. Kody offered to be there but i said no.
I didn't know how they would react, it was safer for him to stay away.

It was supper time. Not many words were being said.
"I have something to tell you two." I blurted out.
My mom and dad looked up and prodded me on. Expecting me to be getting an award or something.
"Im pregnant." My mom gasped and my dads face turned to anger.
He stormed out of the room followed by my mother who ran out crying. Moments later he came back into the dining room. He slammed his fists on the table.
"You slut." He yelled, "Get your shit and leave you are not welcome in my house."

I ran upstairs and started throwing my clothes and all my memories into a large suitcase. I phoned Kody and by my tears he knew what was going on. I heard his truck start and he peeled out of the driveway. I heard his truck door slam and i ran down the stairs with my suitcase and he took it and put it into the truck. I got in; my dads harsh words still ringing in my ears.

Kodys mom looked heartbroken when she saw my mascara stained cheeks. She put her arm around me and guided me inside. She sat me on the sofa and asked me what happened. I tried to breathe while choking through tears. Kody brought me a tea. I told her all was fine until i told them then my dad called me a slut and kicked me out. Kodys the only one ive ever been with and it was only one time. She nodded in understanding.
"Its going to be hard im not going to lie to you two its gonna be tough. My parents kicked me out too, but my boyfriend also left me. I had no support, but i did it. If i do say so myself Kody turned into a fine young man. I myself graduated and eventually it all started goin my way. 100% because of the grace of God." I nodded while she talked wiping my nose on my sleeve. "You Faith, will always have this family and you will always have a place to stay."

I hugged her tightly, i could never say thank you enough. Nancy is the answer to my prayers. Kody carried my stuff up to his room and cleared some space in his closet for my clothes. That night i just cried, and he held me.