{Possible Ending 1} In Life and Death

You woke up on a hill. The grass was bright green and soft. There were a few trees and the gentle wind that blew endlessly made the trees' leave rustle quietly.

'Where am I?' You thought. A moment ago you were fighting Kaneki Ken, your heart ached when you remembered Haise Sasaki and how you had to kill him to free him from Kaneki. Or at least, you tried.

You looked down at your body and realised that you were in a plain white dress and you were clean, as if you'd just showered.

Though you didn't know where you were, you felt at peace. 'Perhaps I'm dead and this is heaven.'

"If I deserve to be in heaven, that is." You whispered to yourself.

"You do." The voice that suddenly spoke from behind you made your heart skip a beat. You turned around slowly to see him.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Haise said, a genuine smile on his face. "It's nice to see you again."

Not believing your eyes, you reached out and touched his face, feeling his smooth skin, warm skin. "You're real..." You choked out as you began to cry. "You're real... Haise..." You sobbed as he pulled you into his arms.

"I'm here... (Y/N), I'm glad you're here, too." Haise said, chuckling at the end. "Silly girl," he murmured as one hand reached up to par your head, "there's no need to cry." His voice cracked as he spoke, "I should be the one crying," you felt your head get moist, "I-I killed you... (Y/N), I killed you..."

You looked up and held his face in your hands, looking him in the eye, you spoke firmly, "you brought me here. You brought me to you and for that I'm forever grateful, Haise Sasaki."