Chapter 1

(I hope u guys will enjoy my first Hamilton fanfic)!!!

Andromeda's POV:

Hi! I'm Andromeda. I live with my twin brother, Alexander. We are so inseparable. We have been ever since we were born. Alexander can be a little overprotective but, I gotta love my brother. "So Andromeda, meet my friends, John Laurens, Hercules Mulligan, and Marquis de Lafayette." Alexander said walking to me. "Hi nice to meet you all." I said. "Nice to meet you too Madame." Lafayette said in his French accent. "Alexander was right. You are beautiful but more than he described." Laurens said. I blushed and smiled. Alexander rolled his eyes. "He's right actually." Mulligan said. I chuckled. "Alright enough of that. If you want to date her, she's not allowed to date yet." Alexander said. My jaw dropped. "ALEXANDER!!!" I yelled. "I'm your age like what the hell? You're allowed to date but I'm not right? What the fuck?" "Overprotective much Alex?" Laurens asked. "Sometimes." Alexander said. "Damn Alexander!" I laughed. "Oh gotta go. I see George over there. Do not kiss guys." Alexander said as he left to talk with George Washington. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "He's like that with you all the time?" Lafayette asked. "Yup." I said.

(I hope u enjoyed my first chapter)!!!