Chapter 7

(I hope you'll enjoy)!!!

Andromeda's POV:

It's been 9 months already. I had a baby boy that I named Gideon. I love him so much. He was born on February 8, 1789. Today, I'm babysitting Philip and Gideon. Alexander and Eliza left. They were hesitant in leaving me but I insisted they leave without me. Besides, I'm a good babysitter. Philip is always behaving good. He's 7 now. While I was resting in the living room, somebody slammed open the door. It was Richard! "I'm gonna fucking kill you!!!" Richard screamed. He lunged at my throat. But this time, someone came before he strangled me.

Mulligan's POV:

I was looking at the house. I was outside the door when somebody slammed it open. It was Richard! Andromeda was inside with her baby son Gideon and her 7-year-old nephew, Philip. I raced inside. Richard was about to strangle Andromeda when I punched him. Andromeda ran to protect Philip and Gideon. Richard soon ran away. I knew he wouldn't come back. "Is he gone?" Andromeda asked me. "Yes he is." I said. "Thanks Mulligan!" Andromeda said hugging me. "The kids are ok right?" I asked. "Yes they are. Philip is sleeping and Gideon is trying to sleep." Andromeda said. "Thanks for doing that for me." "You're welcome Andromeda." I said leaving and shutting the door.

(I hope u enjoyed)!!!