Chapter 2

(Enjoy)!!!

Alexander's POV:

As I was talking with George, I saw Andromeda talking with Laurens, Lafayette, and Mulligan. I had to glance over my shoulder to make sure they didn't kiss her. "Alexander! Are you listening?" George asked. "Huh what?" I asked turning my attention back to George. "You're being overprotective with Andromeda again aren't you?" George asked. "Yup." I said. "Nothing's gonna happen to her. Andromeda is just talking. Not kissing." George said. "Good point. But it's just that she's my sister. I love her. I could sense when she's in trouble." I said. "Nothing's gonna happen Alex." George said. "Ok." I said, satisfied.

Andromeda's POV:

When Alexander called Lafayette, Laurens, and Mulligan over, I was alone minding my own business. "Andromeda." Somebody said. I turned around. It was Richard Lee. My childhood friend. "Hi Richard." I said. "I need to talk to you." Richard told me. "Ok." I said leaving. "So, um, I have feelings towards you. Romantic feelings. I really love you. I always have since we became friends." Richard shyly said. "I always loved you too." I said. Richard and I smiled. We kissed. "I'll see you later Andromeda." Richard said. "Ok Richard. I love you!" I said walking away. "I love you too." Richard said. "Who do you like?" Alexander asked me. Shit! He can sense when I like somebody.

(I hope u enjoyed!!! Cliffhanger! Read 2 find out what happens next)!!!