Chapter 3

(I hope you'll enjoy)!!!

Andromeda's POV:

"I don't like anybody!" I said smiling. It was never easy to lie to my brother. He knows when I lie. "Funny! I felt romance inside. I'm your twin! I feel what you feel!" Alexander said. George, Laurens, Lafayette, and Mulligan had their eyebrows raised. They knew I was busted. "Andromeda!" Alexander said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Ok fine! You know who I like? A childhood friend!" I said. "It's Richard ain't it?" Alexander asked. "Yes." I said. Everyone stood completely still.

Alexander's POV:

Holy shit! Why is Andromeda liking Richard?! "Come on Alex! You like Elizabeth Schuyler! You know that!" Andromeda said. "Fine!" I said. "By the way, she goes by Eliza." "Ok." Andromeda said.

*A Few Months Later*

Andromeda's POV:

Today, me and Richard are getting married. It's weird that Alexander and Eliza Schuyler are getting married today too. I met Angelica and Peggy Schuyler. They're very nice. We were soon married. It was a nice wedding for all of us. "We're married!!!" Me and Alexander screamed in unison. Eliza was now my sister-in-law and I'm enjoying that!

(I hope u guys enjoyed that not so important chapter!!! Lol)!!!