Chapter 6

(I hope you'll enjoy)!!!

Alexander's POV:

I panicked as I tried to wake Andromeda up. Richard ran out the house because of how bad I beat him. I heard Andromeda cough. "Alexander?" She asked. I hugged her tightly. "Andromeda! I'm so glad to see you! Are you ok?!" I asked worriedly. "Richard almost killed me but other than that, I'm ok." Andromeda said clearing her throat. "Why did he do that?" I asked. "Because I'm pregnant. He didn't want children." Andromeda said. I was shocked. Andromeda, my twin sister, younger by 10 minutes, was pregnant with her first child! No wonder why I felt nauseous throughout the week. I felt what Andromeda felt.

Andromeda's POV:

"I have an idea. You can live with me and Eliza. Just don't let Richard know if he comes back." Alexander suggested. "Good idea!" I said. Alexander left to tell Eliza about me moving in. I soon packed my stuff and left without telling Richard. I was greeted by Eliza hugging me and asking if I was ok and my 6-year-old nephew, Philip running to me very happy. Everyone knew what happened to me and that I was pregnant with my first child. Maybe my only child. I thought Richard loved me. At least Alexander and Eliza have a good marriage.

(I hope u enjoyed that)!!!