Chapter 5

(I hope u guys will enjoy)!!!

*8 years later*

Andromeda's POV:

It's now 1788. I still didn't divorce Richard. Richard is avoiding me alot. Alexander and Eliza had my nephew, Philip on January 22, 1782. He's 6 now. Today, I'm going to the doctor. I keep waking up vomiting and I keep eating alot. I wonder what's wrong. "Mrs. Lee, you're pregnant." The doctor said. I hated being called Mrs. Lee. But I'm fucking pregnant now?! Fuck!!! I have to stay married with Richard the Liar. I left to tell him. "Richard, I need to tell you something important." I said. "What's so important that you have to tell me?!" Richard asked coldly. "I'm pregnant." I said. Richard slapped me in the face. "What?! I never wanted any children! Now you're pregnant. What the fuck!" Richard screamed. "I'm not getting rid of our baby!" I screamed back. Richard grabbed my neck and slammed me to the floor. "Either you get rid of that baby or I'll get rid of it!" Richard screamed. "I'm not getting rid of the baby!" I screamed. "Fine! Then I'll kill you to kill the baby!" Richard said squeezing my throat. "Richard... stop... help!" I tried to scream. "Nobody can hear you!" Richard said squeezing my throat tighter. I was slipping out of consciousness when I see someone enter the kitchen and went towards Richard. Then, before I could react, everything turned black.

(I hope u enjoyed that suspenseful chapter)!!!