4

Komaeda

first schoolday. "I am not nervous!" i said to the guy in the mirror. "am i?"
i studied myself over and over again. i look really good in knee socks and a skirt though. i chuckled. "Yo, ready for class." Akane came into my room. "yeah i guess." I looked at her outfit but hanged by her breast. She had a huge cleavage as always.

Yesterday I tried walking on the heels Akane got me but after a hours of trying and breaking my ancles i decided to not wear them. For my own good.

"You need to learn to walk on high heels. They definitly will suit you!" she squeeled happily.

I got my bag and walked out of our room with Akane. "What do we have first?" i asked. "biology in 1.04." the 1 before the dot stands for the floor and the rest after it stands for the classroom.

Everything on the walk went perfect. But into the classroom was another story. The girls just kept pushing themselves trough it. Akane saw this as an oppurtunity to do something stupid and pushed all the girls trough the door. She looked at me and smiled brightly with thumbs up. I smiled slightly back at her.

the classroom was just like my old one. posters with animals and other biologial things. shelfs with organs and nasty thing what's inside of animals. The only windows in this classroom were the ones in the back. There were white tables for two persons. probably some fireproof table. We sat down by the one in front of the window.

"Goodmorning class." a Woman spoke. i stared at her. She was gorgeous. The female had straight black hair and bluebell eyes. she wore a black dress with high heels. 'Goodmorning ms. black.' the class responsed. ah, her name suits her very well, i thought.

"We have two new students with us, like to introduce yourselves?" Akane stood up and spoke. "My name is Akane Owari, nice to meet ya!" she said in her always happy voice. i too stood up and began speaking. "I am Nagito Komaeda." my voice darker than others filled the room.
"You have a pretty dark voice ms. Komaeda. And you're name is pretty boyish like, may i ask you why?" I sighed and began speaking my sentence i've been saying a lot of times lately. "My parents wanted a boy, they did a couple of things with me. I do not really like speaking of this." i ended and sat down on my seat. It was really quiet. "I hope you two will be doing your best this year. than class, we are going to begin again where we ended last week."

___________

a couple classes had passed and it was 4th period. My drama and history class are both fun. The teachers are both female what i expected tho. The teacher really got my anxious, i thought i was going to exposed by drama, maybe that bitch is really expecting something now.
I made a new friend too, i think it's a friend. A Girl who named kyoko kirigiri was the first one who came to me, but i think she was more curious about me. She really acted like a detective. Now i think of it, it doesn't realky sound like a friend. I wonder hows Akane doing. I am walking straight to English class what is on the second floor.

walking into the classroom there was one tables free and another one but there was already a girl sitting there, and I don't really want to sit next to her. Here were the same biology class tables, only made out of wood. I sat down on the one who was empty and dumbed my stuff. the bell rang and two kids made it just in time, but the teacher didn't say anything. The people who just came in were that Junko-girl from yesterday and Hajime. "There's a seat for you and you ovet there." The teacher pointed over to the other side of the room and next to me. "I am not going to sit next to some other scum." Junko-girl said, really bitchy, what i expected to be honest. "I don't care miss Enoshima, but you need to learn to sit next to other people other than mr. Hinata." The teacher was standing up. "I will too not tolarate this language. You are going to sit next to miss Wood or you're going to the principal! Am I understood?!" Junko was really getting annoyed it was written all over her face but she did what the teachter said and sat next to Wood. "Mr. Hinata, you can sit next to our new student." Hajime looked at me and instantly got a smile written on his face. He walked towards the table and took a seat. "Hi, Ko." He said. "Hi, why are you calling me 'Ko' i don't even know you that well." I said really sasssy, only deep inside i was feeling nervous. Why am i so damn nervous! "I don't know, i have for everyone in our group a nickname. And now you're part of our group so you get a nickname too." He chuckled. He acted really childish. "Eh, makes sense." I nervously scratched my neck.

"So class you are sitting this whole year next to the person you sit right now. They are also your partner for every project. " miss jackson said. I sighed. Why am i stuck with Hajime? He's giving me the chills with his smirk. "Would you please stop smirking?" I whisperd. He shaked his head still smirking. I messaged my temples. Already 10 minutes in this damn les and i'm getting really annoyed by this guy, and i don't even really know him! "I know you find me irritating, it's written all over your face." He chuckled still with that smirk. "Oh please." I said hoping it sounded sarcastic.

_________

The bell rang and i quickly pack my stuff and hopped out of the classroom. "Ko, wait!" Hajime called out, but i tried to be faster to get away from him. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around. "Why do you want to get away from me so desperatly? You don't even know me that well." I gave him a sassy attitude. "hah, maybe that's why, and you're really getting on my nerves so bye." I quickly turned around and waved. "But. Wait! Kay, call me!" I knew he was smirking.

Bliep bliep. I felt my phone vibrating in my backpack. I groaned, a text from Hajime. I checked it out, it was only a "Hi" so i avoided it. '"Call me" he said.'

5th period, music. I love music, really but if i need to make music myself i swear i hate it with whole my heart. Walking into the classroom i was shocked, the teacher was a male instead of a female. "You must be the new student." He asked me. I nodded. "Nagito Komaeda, sir." "Well hello Mr. Komaeda, I'm Mark de vos, you can call me Mark. You see i'm originally from Holland so my surname has a bit different pronunciation from others." "I see." I sat down at an empty table and just waited for the lesson to begin.

I think I sleeped trough the whole lesson, i felt someone tapping on my shoulder and I instantly woke up. "Rough night?" He giggled. I just quickly stood up and i really felt embarrassed.

6th period PE, with that brownie who goes by the name of Aoi Asahina and Akane is with me of course. Who was standing infront of another girl ready to fight.

A/n cool, a cliffhanger. I'm sorry for that though, it's 1 p.m and I wanted to post it. Hope y'all are enjoying my story xxx.