16

"They are trying to dodge Junko in every way possible." Akane said as the pointed to the pink haired freak

And with every step she took people just tried to dodge her.

"Dodge me?"

So her anger had taken over and all the girls who were walking in her way she just pushed them aside.

Nagito snorted as he saw how confused and angry she was.

"Yup it's pretty funny." Hajime appeared next to Nagito and they both tried not to give each other a small peck.

"We should probably get our stuff before the bell rings, We don't wanna be late."

They grabbed their books and part ways.

Nagito entered the classroom and like always everyone stared at him. He quickly got to his place where he always sat. "Hi." Chiaki said.

"Hi." He greeted back.

_____________

For Hajime was walking into a classroom real shit.

Everyone always stared at him if he was something for them to eat. But he always ignored it and sat down on his chair in front of the classroom. Nobody bothered to sit there so it was lonely and nobody would bother him.

Even though he wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend the girls always tried to get his affection. Don't they have attention enough or something.

________

As for Akane, she always sat in the middle of a squad, always talking about sports if she got the change.

________

"Finally! This day is over." Akane stretched her arms and yawned. "I'm already so tired."

Hajime chuckled and patted her shoulder. "Just go sleep for an hour or something."

"Great idea." She rushed over to her bedroom and seconds later you could hear snorings coming from the other side.

Hajime looked at Nagito. "And now we're finally alone."

He wrapped his hand around the taller male's waist as he leaned in.

"Hajimeeeeeee!!"

Hajime quickly pushed Nagito away as they both stared angry at Junko.

As she rubbed her face all over him Hajime tried pushing her away.

It was too much for Nagito and he grabbed her by her shoulders and dragged her away.

He had pushed her outside the door and slammed it right in her face.

Nagito sighed. He let himself fall onto the sofa.

"She's so tiring."

Hajime nodded

_______

Nighttime. Nagito could finally sleep. He let his tired ass fall onto the bed and crawled underneath the blankets.

He slowly closed his eyes and when sleep almost hit him, someone knocked.

His eyes widened and he sat straight up in bed.

Looking around where the sound could possibly come from something knocked again. The sound was coming from the window.

Nagito threw the blankets off him and opened the window.

Ready to scream he stood there but he was caught off by someone slapping their hand on his mouth.

"Be quiet." They said.

The person tried to fit themselves through the window.

The person was none other than Sonia Nevermind.

Shockingly Nagito stared at the princess. "Sonia? What are you doing here."

Sonia stroke her skirt straight and smiled. "We were worried. You already had won the bet." She said.

"The bet?" Nagito asked.

Sonia didn't respond, instead she looked out of the window and made weird noises and movements.

She turned around again.

Nagito raised his eyebrow at her.

"What?" She casually asked. He just sighed and waved it off.

She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. "You made a bet with us, longer than halve a year ago."

"Oh yes I remember again."

"Since you haven't gone back yet, we decided to check up on you."

Without looking she pointed at the window.

He slowly walked up to the window and leaned out of it.

On the ground he saw a few familiar faces. Fuyuhiko. Ibuki. Gundham.

"Na-gi-to~ Hi!" Ibuki cheered.

"Be quiet!" Fuyuhiko poked her in her shoulder.

Nagito looked back at Sonia.

"So you guys will get me my hope now?"

Sonia nodded.

Nagito smiled softly at the ground. "That's great."

"So what will it be?" Sonia asked.

Still smiling he looked up to her.

And his lips moved as he spoke.

"My hope is........