6

Hajime

'Hahaha, no, if you're doing that again I'm sooo gonna break up with you. Again.' I rolled my eyes at Junko, who was talking on her phone with some guy. Junko SHSL fashionista, more like SHSL slut. I bet she's having like 10 boys wrapped around her finger right now. She is only giggling and doesn't sound serious at all! How can boys take her serious like that. It doesn't sound like she wants to "break up" at all.

She looked at me and knew I was eaves dropping her.

'Haji dear.' She called with a soothing voice. Chills ran down my spine. 'Please Junko, will you not call me that.' She laughed 'right right, Haji dear.' I glared at her, she only laughed harder.

'Who were you calling?' I asked her. While she still had her smile she said, 'Oh, just a friend, you know, I would never cheat on you babe.' She stuck her tongue out to me and laughed again. 'Junko, we are not dating and he isn't "just a friend" you just said to him that you would break up with him if he did something again. What did he do?' Junko let her fall on her bed. 'Aah Haji, just a boy who needs to do his job good.' She crawled to me with her face close to mine as she whispered, 'about that dating thing, we could try.' She was that close to my face and even came closer. I backed away from her and stood up from the bed.

'Ahaha, Haji dear I was just joking.' She laughed again. 'We all know you don't want to date me because you have a little crush already on that Komaeda-girl. Even when you have someone like me.' She giggled. I felt my face getting hot. 'No no no no no I haven't, I-I-I swear.' I just waved in embarresment my two hand for me like I was cleaning a window. Junko giggled. 'Oh you really have one, I was just joking' she rolled on her back and stack her tongue out. I just stood there, embarresed. I wanted to fucking kill myself right now. 'O my god, I really didn't thought you had a crush for her.' She sounded serieus for the first time. 'But you know what rule you got for entering this school, "don't have a relationship with a girl in this school" so that makes it impossible.' She imitated the principal. I sat down and hid my face in my hand, I hear her sitting next to me and patting my head. "Don't worry hunny buns. Just ask her out. Or go on a date or something like that. It's not like anyones gonna bother, and I'll make sure that it doesn't leak into a gossip.' Junko said. She wanted to say more but I quickly interrupted her.

'I.. don't think I have the guts for it. I really want to know her better buut-' I scratched my neck in nervousness, '-Maybe if I don't do anything or don't talk to her these feelings go away. She probably doesn't like me either.'

'Stupid, stupid Hajime. Of course she likes you. You're like..' she paused, '..the hottest boy in the school.' I rolled my eyes, 'that's because I'm the only boy here, besides our musicteach of course.'

I sighed. Junko sat next to me and placed her head on my shoulder. 'You know, I can easily manipulate her, heehee.' Junko smirked.

In an instant I shrugged my shoulder so she felt off it. A soft, high-pitched scream escaped Junkos mouth as she landed with her head in the soft blankets. 'Ouch, that wasn't really necessary. Was it.' She said while scratching her hair, she already sat up again. I stared emotionless to her. 'But one thing I really find insteresting, she doesn't really look like a girl by me.' Junko began. 'Doesn't it seem strange? I saw Nagito wearing joggings instead of skirts in free time, and when she wears skirts her socks are abnormal high. Our school uniforms socks should be wore underneath your knees, but she has them above.' I rolled my eyes at Junko. She sat legs acrossed with her hand on her chin, smirking at me. 'Aoi told me she didn't do PE but knew the new teacher. Maybe he doesn't want to show his legs.'