9

Junko

"What! Did you do?!"

I stared at the poor mans face, written in despair. He knew what was comming next.

"I-I let the boy go..." he said softly.

I walked closer to him and let my nail follow his veins in his neck.

"And you know what the consequenses are? Do you?" I smirked while the man started to shiver.

"Please, give me a change!" He dropped on his knees before me, I was really enjoying this.

"You know what happens when you mess things up." I said.

He nodded quickly and bowed again. "Please!" He pleaded with regret in his voice. No way I would heehee.

"Look at me." I said. He didn't look up, so I kicked him in his face.

"Do what I say!" I yelled. He looked at me with blood on his face.

"I don't give a fuck if you wanna be forgiven. When you don't do the one thing I asked you, you'll die."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"No miss, please! I have kids and a wi-"

"I don't care!" I said and snapped my fingers. Not a second later my dumb ass sister walks in.

I turned around to face her.

"Kill it with torture." I said walking past her.

I don't care if she responsed or not, she would kill him eventually.

"Stop! Please wait!" Were the last words I heard from the man before I heard knifes connecting skin and screams.

_____________

"So Nagito, you're back?" I smirked.

He stared at me emotionless. He knew I did something.

"Yes I am." He said.

Yes I know he is a he.

I knew it a long time, since Chiaki told me. She didn't want to, I just got her to it.

I call it my special torture. Heehee.

____________

Komaeda

"Gonnaaa get my stuff and pack and leave." Akane sang. Not good ofcourse. She sang like a craw.

"Nagitoooo~ you need to pack yout stuff too, we're leaving in a couple ours." Akane said looking around the corner of my room.

I sighed, "I don't want to go."

"Tch, ofcourse you do!" Now she came into my room. "Stop looking at your boring ceiling. We are going a month away!"

"No." I said and hided myself behind my pillow. "We don't even know where, that bitch wouldn't tell."

Akane sighed and grabbed my pillow away from me. "Come on Nagi, it's gonna be fun! I promise."