Goin Home, Dad, Uncle Evan

I woke up at 4:30. I groaned and rolled to turn off my phone but fell face first onto the ground. I picked up my phone and blinded myself. I threw my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed. I brushed threw my rat nest hair and brushed my teeth. I put the rest of my clothes in my bag I also threw my charger into a pocket. I made the bed and put my phone in my pocket. I then walked to Lukes room and woke him up. He groaned and rolled over. I leaned close to him and whispered "your gonna make me late for my flight uncle Luke." That made him get up. He rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. He got dressed quickly and drove me to the airport. When I got threw security I went to my flight and got on the plane. I texted my dad to pass the time.

Delirious
Josephine

Hey dad.
Dad
Dad
Dad
Dad
Dad
WAKE THE FUCK UP FATHER!!!
JONATHAN DENIS WAKE YO ASS UP!!!

WHAT!!!

Hi.

That realm all you wanted J?

Yes. Also i need to tell ya something.

That would be?

I'll be at the airport near our home in like 2 hours.

Ok so?

I wanna go to uncle Evans.

Alright but don't ya wanna hang out with your old man?

You ain't old. Your are like in your 20's dude.

I'm 32 J. I'm not in my damn 20's

Don't cuss at me young man. You are as old as my young mind wants your ass to be.

Aight whatever.

I wanna scare the shit out of uncle Tyler, Mini, Moo, Lui, Daithi, Brian, and Marcel.

I can do Lui David Moo Brian Tyler and mini but Marcel is out with Simone for a week.

Alright ok. I'll scare them. Now how should we do it?

I bring them over you stay at Evans.

Ok. And you lock the door I unlock it and I crawl to the living room and go behind a couch and jump up and scare the shit outta them. I could us your old hockey mask.

Yeah sure. I'll see you in a bit.

We have been texting for 1 hour and 50 minutes so you better get your ass up and come see your daughter.

Fine J. See you in a bit.

Love you dad

Love you too I'll see you in 5 minutes.

Kk.

I put my phone in my pocket and put the seatbelt back on and we landed. I got my stuff and looked for my dad. When I saw him I ran up behind him and jumped on his back and laughed. He laughed as well.

"Well hello to you to J." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I jumped off his back. I grabbed my stuff and walked to our blue convertible. I smiled while be drove to our house. I threw all my clothes in the dirties and washed them. I went into the kitchen and made me a chicken sandwich. I walked to the table and ate it.

"You make me a sandwich?" Dad asked. I shook my head with a smile on my face. He fucked with my hair and I squealed.

"So at 5:30 tonight we goto Evans and then at 7pm we come back you call over the crew and I scare the shit outta them. I'll make dinner to make up for scaring them." Dad nodded.

Soon enough 5:30 came around and we were heading to Evans house. He lived about 5 minutes away. So at 5:35 we were there. I knocked on the door and Sydney opened the door. She was smiling until she saw us. She frowned and I looked at dad. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Jonathan and Josephine what is the pleasure to see you here." She said while leaning on the door with her arms crossed. Her position and tone of voice leaked attitude. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Aunt Sydney what a pleasure to see you again. We came to see my uncle Evan. Is any of my other uncles here at the moment?" I asked. He rolled her eyes and huffed.

"No but before you got here we were watching a movie and spending quality time together." She growled at me. Dad growled at her. He doesn't really like her and when she gets snippy with me dad gets pissed at her.

"Sydney who is at the door?" Uncle E said while he walked to us.

"No one Evy-Bear." He said turning to look at him smiling sweatily. I rolled my eyes and pushed her inside.

"Uncle Evan." I said creepily. I walked up to him and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me  back.

"Josephine Delirious. What's up." He said with a smile on his face.

"Nothin just got back from Uncle L's and Aunt Jen. She's as a bitch but I only stayed the month there so I could spend time with Uncle L. So yeah"

"Cool. So how was North Carolina?"

"Cool. But I was gonna beat the shit outta Luke yesterday. Threw me in the pool fully clothed. But I got him back by pulling him down with me and yelling 'SPLISH SPLASH MOTHERTRUCKER!!!'" I said while throwing my hands in the air. Evan laughed at me. He sat on his couch. Dad sat on one of the many chairs. I sat next to Evan and laid my head on his lap. That pissed Sydney off. She growled at me so I sat up and she laid on him. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the armrest. I really don't like her.

"So Del how's the whole parent life lately." Evan asked. Sydney wouldn't dare ask us questions unless she wanted me to rip her throat out.

"It's fine but she always wants to hang out with Luke and she hates Jen. And Luke is a pussy and won't move down here."

"Yeah fuck aunt Jen." Dad laughed at that. I smiled at him.

•••

Soon the clock hit 7 and we went home.