The Little Singer

I woke up in my bed. I'm guessing either dad or one of my uncles came and carried me to bed. I rolled outta my bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I groaned and rolled onto my back. I watch my ceiling for at least 20 minutes. I eventually got off my lazy ass and went and took a shower. When I got out I put on a wildcat shirt and black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and threw it in a bun. I also put on my glasses. I yawned and brushed my teeth. I went down stairs and saw dad passed out on the couch. I rolled my eyes and shut the TV off. I put a blanket over him. I took off his socks and shoes and put them away. I cleaned up the classes. I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes from last night. I sweeped and vacuumed. I smiled and hummed while doing so. When I was done sweeping I dusted.

When I was done doing the shit I was doing I went to dads recording room and put his camera on his desk. I went to my room and grabbed my guitar. I went back to the room and turned the camera on and started to record.

"Sup guys it's mini Delirious. And I'm bored as fuck right now and Delirious is passed out on the couch." I chuckled. I have a YouTube as well. Dad made it for me. He put my name as MistyInsanity. But ever sense dad told people that I was his daughter I have been called Mini Delirious. I feel like that would be a awesome ship name for dad and uncle Craig. "So anyway I wanna sing some shit. So here it is. I'm gonna do What the hell by Avril Lavigne. So if y'all don't like it ya can get outta this video." I chuckled at my stupidity and started to strum and sing.

L

So I ended the video after I was done. I'm also a masked gamer like my dad. He still hasn't done a face reveal. Like fuck dad. So if he can go without a face reveal and still be so famous and same with uncle Ryan. So why can I fucking do it too. I'll have to play GTA to get a over video. I hope uncle David doesn't see it so he doesn't try and have me sing for him. I love his singing but I ain't singing for no body. My dad doesn't know I sing. I only sing in the shower when I'm quietly in the shower. I took the camera and put it in my room so dad can't see the video. I walked down stairs to see dad awake. My eyes went wide. I lifted up his head and sat down and put his head on my lap. He looked up at me. I just played with his ear length hair. He shrugged at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I didn't know you sing J." Shit he heard me. 

"I don't." He looked me in the eyes. And sat up.

"Bullshit I heard you." I Rolled my eyes.

"I was watching a video." I said trying to lie my way out of this.

"You need to tell the Irish potato before he finds out and makes you sing with him." I rolled my eyes. 

"Uncle potato can go suck a toe. I ain't singing shit." I said with attitude.

"Well that's rude." He crossed his arms.

"I'm always rude dad." I smiled and fell on him and laid my head on his lap.

"I know Josephine." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Can I use some of your GTA gameplay?" I asked sweetly. I groaned.

"Fine but only if you sing for me." I rolled my eyes. No way I'm gonna sing In front of my dad. Well I don't wanna. I groaned. I'm to lazy to actually play. I rolled my eyes and sang Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez.

Hey girl open your walls play with you dolls. We'll be a perfect family. When you walk away is when we really play. You don't hear me when I say "Mom please wake up. Dads with a slut. And your son is smoking canabis" no one ever listens. This wallpaper glistens don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen. Places, places, get in your places. Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone think that we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtain. D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees). Hey girl look at my mom she's got it going on. HA! Your blinded by your jewelry. You turn your back she pulls out a flask and forgets there's infidelity. UH OH! She's coming to the attic. Plastic. Go back to being plastic. No one ever listens this wallpaper glistens one day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen. Picture. Picture smile for the picture. Pose with your brother won't you be a good sister. Everyone thinks that were perfect please don't let them look through the curtain.

Hey girl [x4]

Open your walls and play with your dolls. We'll be a perfect family. Places, places, get in your places. Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone think that we're perfect please don't let them look through the curtain. D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees).

I rolled my eyes. I looked at my did. His eyes wide open. (Anyone know that song? Hm hm. Guess not. Ok on with the story.) I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Can I use your video now pwease." I said in a baby voice. Dad groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Fine a deals a deal."

"No a deals a seal." Dad chuckled at my stupid joke. I smirked at him.

"I could make a awesome rap with that."

"Bet you could hon"

"Eh screw it." I shrugged.