Dirty Business.

August Alsina

"You got the stuff

"You got the stuff.?" I asked speed as we walked through the garage to my car

He's one of our best workers he slick remind me of myself, I just hope the nigga don't try and kill me one day like I did spade.

"Yeah, all twenty two cases." He nodded

"Aight, what Chris say about dealing with the shipment.?"

"He said its all been handled and they plan on getting a few stacks of cash by tomorrow from the ghost twins."

"Good, everything going according to plan." I nodded "you get any word on what I told you to look up.?"

"We keep running into bumps , Everytime we get close some shit about a club named Juicey keep poppin up."

"Is it a known club, or it's a low budget one."

"That club has to be lit, it gets about fifty thousand every two weeks, which mean a hundred thousand a month, you know how much money gonna be coming through for you."

"That sound like a good ass deal righ there."

"I know, that's why we already handled booking you a flight Down to The big ATL you leave today, and I had your fuck buddy pack a few bags incase ya trip takes longer than expected." He informed

"Damn ya sound more like an assistant than a drug dealer." I laughed

"Aye, when you get money I get money, so as long as I keep yours coming in , mine better be coming in."

"True shit, and I don't have a fuck buddy nigga."

"The way your so called maid be acting towards you, I say you got a whole wife and an imaginary baby."

"I guess so, but wassup with this flight, when is it.?" I questioned

"In about thirty minutes ."

"Damn we ain't even pick up muh clothes yet."

"already in the trunk."

"Ya must'a just known I was gon say muh'fuckin yes."

"No man turns down money."

"Ya righ bought that shit."

"Once you land you got a meeting at the johns tower with Clark Stevenson at two o'clock." He stated as he pulled up to the airport

"You a fast as mover."

"My nickname ain't speed for nothing boss." He handed me my ticket as we both got out of the car "you already know you flying first class."

"Aight, Ima hit ya up when I land, text me the details and shit bout where ta go."

"I already got the shit typed."