Fashion Killa.

Jay'Lene wright
Next day

"Yo like seriously Ryan needs to hurry up

"Yo like seriously Ryan needs to hurry up." I spoke as me and Kristina sat in the food court

Today we were shopping for RiRi birthday party, August told me to do it because he was completely lost when he tried.

"You've became so impatient over three years." She laughed

"I know, that happens when you model and run a club and both photographers run late."

"How come you aren't thinking about doing it professionally?"

"Doing what, modeling?"

"Of course, I mean you're bad as hell Bestfriend, you could be the cover for black ink if you play your cards right."

"I don't know about all that, besides that's a lot of covering up I'll have to do." I shook my head

She gave me a confused look "what do you mean, cover up what, you have a bomb ass body Jay'Lene."

You know shits serious when she calls me by my government and not Bestfriend.

"Not that, it's something else.."

"Like... Baby stretch marks, because trust I don't see any on you."

"No, like you know fighting marks like bruises.."

"Who you been fighting? What bitches I gotta send six feet under?"  She scoffed

"Mmm, not necessarily a female, but never mind it's fine." I shook my head attempting to end the conversation

"Noo, you already started something, if you're talking about fighting bruises and it's not from a girl then it's from a nigga, and I know damn well Drake isn't hitting you... Is he?" She questioned "or is it August angry ass?"

"It's Aubrey." I shrugged

"Um, you're shrugging like it's okay."

"I mean it's not, but there's nothing I can do about it honestly."

"It may not be anything you can do, but I bet there's something August can." She smirked

"That's going to put too much attention on August, I want him out the business and putting him on Aubrey is gonna make him go deeper."

"You could leave his ass."

"You really think it's that simple Kristina, if it was I would've been done that." I uttered "I tried yesterday, and he said it wasn't over until he said it was."