Voicemail Recieved.

August Alsina
Atlanta Georgia
Week Later

"Hey, you've reached Jaylene leave a message and I'll get back to you

"Hey, you've reached Jaylene leave a message and I'll get back to you." Spoke jay voicemail

"Man, she really got meh fucked up trey." I said throwing muh phone on tha couch

"Why you keep calling, shit you should be mad at her too." He replied

"Because nigga, she ain speak ta meh since the whole reunion shit, I wanna know if muh son is really muh son or if I been livin a lie this whole time man."

"Maybe ya should check her Snapchat, she might be busy doing something."

"Ya shouldn't be too busy to answer ya phone."

"Well she's famous and you're August, so she busy and ignoring you, if you really think about the shit

"Ya right she always posting on that shit too."

I picked muh phone up goin ta Snapchat and seein what tha fuck she was doin.

"Would ya be hurt if he ain yours?"

I smacked muh teeth at that obvious ass question "I would be hurt as fuck bruh, Wouldn't you?"

"I mean yea, but ya missed most of his life cause she kept taken em from ya."

"That's not tha point tho, the point is he's supposed to be my seed, muh own flesh and blood. Despite all the distance its crazy that we still got our bond and that's some shit ion wanna lose. Imagine you and someone being mad close , always happy to see eachotha always wanna be around eachotha and do shit together. Then Boom! one day allat shit changes out of nowhere, you lost em to someone else. They sharing that strong bond y'all had with someone else that ain'chu. Now they always with someone else and barely thinking about you or all the fun y'all used to have, making plans wit em, takin pictures wit em, videos, and only remember you when ya hit em up. puttin ya in second place to the Otha muh'fucka. Ya telling meh ya wouldn't be mad or hurt bout that shit? I know I would be devastated, wouldn't know what the fuck ya do wit muh life ."

" you gon always be his pops, Aug."

"I know that, but I won't be the main or only one. Of course he still gon be calling me dad, but he gon give all the love we share, and all the great things about it to someone else. Muh son is the closest person to me, if I lose the one person I'm close to and I start feeling replaced, I promise ya the whole group gon hate me maybe even tha world, because I'm goin ballistic. Bucking on everyone, cuttin em off, shit I might as well go ghost for a few days or months."

"Ya son sound more like ya bestfriend to me nigga, close ass bond." He chuckled

"Nigga I know what I'm talkin bout." I scoffed "that's tha typ'a bond I got wit muh son. Now let meh see whea his muh'fuckin mama at." I typed in Jay name on the Snapchat, and of course er ass just posted three minutes ago. What I ain expect was fa her ta be with Chris. "Fuck she doin wit him?"