F U C K E D U P.

Y'all it was hard asf making this chapter, i got writers block like af. Dead ass been working on this since last month.

August Alsina
Monday
September 28, 2017.
L.A. California

"Yo Aug!" I heard someone yell from downstairs

I sighed at the fact someone was tryna interact with me and changed the channel to my cameras checking em seeing it was trey ass lookin roun.

"I'm up hea!" I Yelled back

I then heard footsteps runnin up muh stairs and stopping in front of the door. "Woahh it look a fuckin mess in here nigga, you been in the movie room all week?"

I let out a deep sigh fixing myself up in muh seat "Yea." I answered

He shook his head moving a few paper plates out the way as he spoke " What's goin on with you bruh, this ain like you. Got the house all messy and shit, man where the kids at? I hope they ain seen you like this."

"Naa, they ain seen me in this state, they been staying at Jay mama house."

"They ain seen you but have you seen them is my next question." He said sitting down

"Of course." I assured em " i FaceTime them all the time."

He then gave me that nigga the fuck face " i mean physically, like touching. You know hugs and shit nigga."

"Oh nah."

"Nigga fuck is wrong with you, ain you chase jay down to Atlanta just to see them kids, and now you not seeing them?"

" that ain even the case."

"Then What is the case, i mean you ain seeing your kids for something. Jay left them here specifically so you can see them, so they already ain got her. Now they ain got you either?" 

"Ima go see them trey, shit." I snarled

There were footsteps coming down the hall before someone stopped in the doorframe "August, where is the other house key a-" asked Kristina stopping in her tracks once she seen trey "oh.. hey trey."

"