Karma x Nagisa: Wedding Time

Warning, will have spoilers

-----------------------------------------------

7 Years after being in 3-E, Karma proposed to Nagisa. 

Of course, Nagi said yes. Karma hugged and kissed him.

It was now The 23rd of June*.

The day they were gonna get married. They asked all of former class 3-E to come. Everyone was really happy for them, Kayano was probably the more happy one. They asked Takebayashi to be the priest.

"Nagisa, do you have any vows?"

"Yes" He said

"Karma, I've loved you from the day we met. When we tried to assassinate Korosensei, I could never think because I always wanted to be with you. Even when I stabbed Korosensei in the heart, I loved you. I'm really glad this is the day we're getting married." Nagi said. Loud cries from Kayano could be heard, but Okuda hugged her. 

"And Karma, do you have any vows?" 

"Yes I do actually" Karma said. 

"FINALLY, HE'S DONE SOMETHING" Terasaka said from the audience. 

Karma sighed. "Nagi, you're really hot. Thats all"

Nagisa blushed. 

"You may now kiss the bride"

Karma and Nagisa kissed. Everyone cheered. Once they finished kissing, Everyone swore they heard a "Nurufufufufu~" from the back.

'Korosensei, if you are watching from the heavens, thank you for letting us feel like we can do anything others can do...' Nagisa thought.

----------------------------

*June 23rd: The day episode 24 aired. I didn't know when the manga released but I would have put that instead.

----------------------------

OKAY I THINK I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS