~KuroMahi~ Chocolates

~Mahiru's pov~

I woke up.

It was February 14th, Valentine's day.

Kuro would of probably been sleeping, So I didn't wanna wake him.

Looking at his sleeping figure, I thought 'Maybe I should get that lazy cat some chocolate..'

So I got dressed, and walked up to the store.

I picked up some heart chocolates, only because knowing Kuro, he would just eat them all in one bite and not give a damn that they were hearts. 

They were expensive, but fuck it, it's Valentines day and that lazy asshole would just d-i-e for some good chocolate.

I ran home and huffed as I took my shoes off.

"Kuro, I'm home!" I yelled. 

All I heard was a female speaking. 

"Oh, hey Mahiru" The female said. 

"Kuro has a girlfriend???" I said, panicking.

"No you idiot, it's me. Tsubaki did something and now I'm female, like littke sister Wrath" He said, squeezing his breasts as if the were stress balls. 

I panicked even more, but then I heard a gasp from the former male. 

"Mahiru...? Are those chocolates for me or do you have a girlfriend?" Kuro said, holding his laugh. 

"They're for you, idiot" I said, throwing the box as the cat caught it.

"Thanks man" The blue haired male, now a female, said, while half of it was in his mouth already.

"KURO, SAVE SOME OF THOSE FOR LATER!!!"