~SakuMahi~ birthday letter

This is an AU that is written in Mahiru's letter POV, As where Sakuya is actually dead

--------------------------------------------------------------------

April 2nd, 20xx

"I miss you...

                         I have been thinking about you, Sakuya, and I hope you'll still think of me. It's been a year since you've been gone, but I guess it was for the best, I mean none of this was your fault. It was mine. Well, I guess I could wish you happy birthday At least. Ryusei and Koyuki have been fine, but they miss you. Kuro has said that at night, he can hear Tsubaki crying too, crazy right? Well, I hope you can forgive all of us for denying that your vampire stories were false. I mean, you were a vampire yourself. 

                        Hey, I forgot to confess, Last year, on this same day, I wanted to tell you that I loved you. I have loved you for so long. I wish I could of told you in person, but this letter will have to do. I guess all I can say is...

                                                                     Goodbye, Sakuya."

A tear dropped from Mahiru's face as he put the note on the liar's gray tombstone right in front of him. He soon got up, and while holding Kuro, he walked away into the darkness, hoping his dead friend would read his note.

"I love you too, Mahiru" A voice cried.

Mahiru heard a faint cry in the distance, but kept walking, knowing that it was probably the wind.

                                                                          The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy look who's fucking depressed and had to let her feelings out on a Sakumahi fanfic

Instagram: serfap