Prologue

-Prologue)

"Relax Stiles." Derek cooes as he rubs up and down Stiles' sides, finally settling on his hips gripping tightly. Stiles nods and runs his hands through Dereks ebony hair. Derek nuzzles into the gesture and growls in approval. Derek licks up Stiles' Torso as he massages Stiles' Thighs relaxing his 'partner' even more. Stiles lets a low moan escape his lips as he feels Dereks hot breath on the tip of his member. Derek licks his lips and looks deeply into Stiles' eyes waiting for any sign of approval, When Stiles nods that's all the approval he needs before he takes Stiles' erection in his mouth balls deep. Stiles arches his back and grips the sheets letting moans that are music to Dereks ears escape his mouth. Derek humms in awe and leaves Stiles' cock with a pop. Stiles shivers as the cool air hits his saliva drenched member. Derek smirks at the expression on Stiles' face while reaching over to his bedside table and grabs a small bottle of clear liquid. Derek pops it open and pours a large amount into his hand. He rubs his hands together and applies the lube to his own growing member, he then spreads Stiles' legs apart and kisses his lips.

"Relax. I'll take care of you" Derek assures him when he see's the nervousness in Stiles' face. Stiles nods and closes his eyes with a deep breath. Derek applies more lube to his free hand and works it around all of his fingers. He places a finger at Stiles' entrance and slowly pushes in causing Stiles to hiss in pain. Derek runs his 'partners' Torso to distract him from the pain, While he works his finger in and out. once Stiles is used to that he adds a second finger. Scissoring him to prepare him for what's to come. Soon there's two more fingers and Stiles is whimpering in bliss ass Dereks fingers brush against his prostate.

"Derek. Please. Stop teasing." Stiles moans. Dereks wolf whines in approval at that sweet sound. He nods then mounts over his boy. He adjusts himself at Stiles' hole and slowly slides in. Once in he waits for Stiles to get comfortable.

"Move." Stiles grits out. Derek nods, Puts his head in the crook of Stiles' neck and begins to stroke his doe eyed boy. Stiles can't help but moan in slight pain and ecstacy because with each thrust Derek hits his spot. Dereks thrusts become faster and harder while Stiles' Moans become louder. Soon both of them are screaming in ecstacy as they both hit their climax.

"Fuuuuck, Stiles" Derek moans.

And that's how it all started. When a favor, turns into a nightmare.