9: The Big Reveal Part Two

-Derek)

"DEREK?!" Jennifer screamed as she ran through the door. Derek appeared and she hugged him, he hugged her back tightly.

"What's wrong? What is it?" He said in a concerned tone. She sighed.

"Derek, There are things I have to tell you before Stiles and Scott tell you anything.. the things I'm going to tell you will seem bad but there not.. But you have to promise you'll listen to me.. Promise?" Jennifer asked. Derek nodded.

"I promise!" Derek said. Jennifer looked him over then kissed him. He kissed back but she seen right through him and pulled away.

"Their already here arnt they? " Jennifer asked. Derek stood quiet and glared at her,  The two teens came out from behind the wall and stared at her. Stiles had tears in his eyes and Scott had his arms crossed. Stiles hissed in pain clutching his stomach and walked forward tears spilling out of his eyes.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles croaked. Jennifer sighed.

"I don't know? How am I supposed to know?" She asked innocently.  Stiles groaned and smacked his hand on the table causing Derek and Scott to tense.

"Don't fuckin play stupid bitch, Where is my dad! You're the Darach, You have My dad, And you Have Argent. Don't. Play. With. Me or I'll have Scott rip. your. throat. out.. I would have Derek do it.. But obviously he's still whipped!" Stiles spat angrily. Derek growled and Scott huffed.

"Right, I'm the Darach was it? I go crazy change forms and kill people? Nice lie Kids. Are you going to raise your baby to lie Stiles?" Jennifer spat. Stiles Grabbed her throat and slammed her against the table. Whoa, Where'd that strength come from.

"I DONT EVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY CHILD AGAIN, GOT IT BITCH! NOW WHERE IS MY DAD?."

"....."

"TELL ME! TELL ME WHERE MY DAD IS YOU STUPID BITCH.. TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!" Stiles cried. Derek grabbed Stiles and held him While Jennifer got off the table holding her throat. Derek looked to Scott and nodded.

"DEREK GET THE FU-Mmmgshbsjdn" Stiles' Rambling was blocked by Dereks hand covering his mouth. Derek set Stiles on the couch and watched the scene infront of him with disbelief.

"Jennifer.. I know your secret.. My boss said that you use a certain plant that you use for your advantage ... But can also be used against you.." Scott stated while he opened a vile filled with a powdered substance. Jennifers eyes widened.

"Mistletoe. .." She said slowly as Scott threw the powder at her. She started flinching and changing. Derek growled and ran and grabbed her by the throat and Lifted her up in the air Snarling.

"What are you?!" He demanded, The grip on her throat tightening. She laughed and looked to Stiles.

"DONT YOU DARE LOOK AT HIM." Derek roared. Jennifer chuckled as he let her fall to the ground with a thud.

"Why? Now you care..? why? you never cared when we were-"

"Finish that sentence and I will end you.. Where's Stiles' Dad?" Derek demanded.

"You need me.. To take down the Alphas.. Thats why I've done the things I did.. To gain power to Defeat them" Jennifer stated as she got off the ground. Stiles scoffed.

"That's not what he asked you Jennislut.. Now.. Where's my dad?" Stiles seethed. Scott growled at her. She sighed.

"The Nemeton!" Jennifer stated flatly.  Derek snarled.

"Where is it located?" Derek demanded. Jennifer crossed her arms.

"You Promise to keep me safe and to help me, I wont kill them, and I'll save your sister!" Jennifer bargained. Derek growled. Stiles and Scott both shook their heads no.

"Fine." Derek grunted. Stiles gasped.

"IM SO FUCKIN DONE! IM GOING TO FIND MY DAD MYSELF, GOD DEREK.. SHE HAS TRAPPED YOU IN HER WEB OF LIES BY SEDUCING YOU.. SHE IS STILL SEDUCING YOU. . YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT.. YOU TWO SERIOUSLY BELONG TOGETHER....Scott help me up... IM LEAVING DEREK! NOT COMING BACK, UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT WHO'S SIDE YOUR ON!" Stiles spat while Scott helped him off the couch. His stomach gets bigger and bigger everyday making it harder for him to do things. He heads towards the door and opens it only to reveal Kalí And Enis. Oh Shit.

*Okay. What'd you think? comment and vote. makes me very happy.  Damn three updates in one day! I must love you guys! xoxo*