13:I Hit Rock Bottom Over You

-4WeeksLater)

From: Derek; Stiles.. Its been weeks.. You need to let me know something.. Please Stiles.. I need you.. Don't shut me out!

Stiles sighs as he reads the Message. He rubs his now very large stomach and shakes his head. Was this really the right decision? Is it right Keeping Thalia away from her dad.. No it really isn't is it.. All those things keep haunting Stiles everyday.. Because in all honestly.. Stiles wasn't running from Derek.. He was running away from His problems.. And you can't keep running forever.. But Stiles decides that he's going to keep running.. He's going to run away from the supernatural life.. To give his child the normal life that she deserves.. She has Isaac to show her the ropes of being a wolf.. If she is born one.. Stiles looks at the message again and shakes his head.. 'I'm sorry Derek' Stiles whispers to himself as he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep..

-Derek)

"He's not texting back! He's being Stubborn." Derek sighed and threw his phone at the wall. Scott and Boyd flinched. Cora whimpered.

"No, He's just being Stiles.. He's trying to keep Thalia safe.. And he thinks-"

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER TOO.." Derek cut Scott off. "HE ISNT THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS TO DECIDE WHATS BEST FOR HER!" Derek snapped. Cora sighs and puts her hand on her brothers shoulder.

"Yes Derek, Thalia is your daughter as well but you have to understand where stiles is coming from. . You have been a crappy father for most of his pregnancy.. and then when Jennifer and his dad dies you want him? That looks bad Bro, So he left. . to get away from all the bad.. and try to atleast have some good in his life!" Cora says softly. Derek growls.

"Don't growl at her Derek! Everything she just said is the truth.. Stiles feels like your rebound.. He doesn't feel safe here anymore. . I wouldn't either.. He's lost so much.. and Did so much for all of us.. mostly for you.. and the way you repay him is by-"

"SO WHAT YOU'RE ALL SAYING IS ITS MY FAULT THAT HE LEFT? " Derek growled cutting Boyd off. All three betas groaned.

"YES!" They all said in unison.

Derek growled. Grabbed his leather jacket and keys. All three Betas looked at eachother in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Cora Demanded.

"Out!" Derek snapped and slammed the door behind him. He stepped out onto the porch and cracked his neck. He stalked angrily over to his camaro and got in. He cranked the engine and made his way to the abandoned Stikinski house.

Derek gets out of the car after parking his sleek black car in the Stilinski Driveway and sniffs the air. It smells of Stiles. It smells of home. He sniffs harder trying to catch the Smell in the Direction it leads to.. After a few more sniffs he catches it.. its faint barely noticible because of how long its been but its there. He jumps back into his Camaro and heads South. . He doesn't Care that Stiles has done hit rock bottom because of him.. and the events that followed.. he only cares about one thing.. Getting his family back.

-5HoursLater)

"Welcome To Virginia:Where everybody's Family" Derek Scoffs as he reads the sign. But then his eyes brighten as the familiar Scent gets blissfully stronger. Derek parks the car at a gas station and Steps out casually. He goes inside pays for gas and a Soda. He steps outside and takes a big whiff of the air. He smirks as the smell strongly fills his nose. He looks to the left and nods. He quickly makes his way back to his car, fills up his tank and drives towards the scent.

Derek pulls up to a small Cabin surrounded by a beautiful lake. He smiles with delight as he smells the familiar scents of Stiles and Isaac. He Gets out of the car and Stalks anxiously up to the Cabins oak door and knocks obnoxiously. He hears grumbling and hears steps.

"Hold on a second!..Gosh who could this be at this time of the night!" He hears Stiles Mumbling. He laughs at the teens Outburst.  He stops laughing and is replaced with shock and different emotions as the door swings open revealing a very pregnant, Shirtless Stiles. Stiles turns pale and looks like he's seen a ghost. Derek smirks.

"Derek.." Stiles whispers

*Ahaha chap.13, what ya think?  Comment, Vote,  And review. more coming later!  Xoxo*