3:We'll Make It Happen

-Stiles)

Stiles arrives back at his house in tears. God how could this have happened, He's read stories about it, but he never thought that it would happen to him. He doesn't want to be a potential, or mama Stiles. He just wants to be Stiles. He flops down on the couch and burries his head in his hands and just cries. How is he going to raise this baby? He is only 17 years old, the father is a brooding Alpha who is occupied with his english teacher, Yeah he will want to help-Hopefully- But he won't be the one going through this pregnancy.  Ever since Stiles found out he was with child 3 hours ago he thought long and hard about his options. Of course he crossed out Abortion, Even though he made it seem like that was what he was going to do when he left Dereks house. But no, In Stiles' Eyes that's not an option. Then he thought about adoption, He cried harder at the thought of giving away his baby. So that wasn't an option either. He decides he will take care of this baby by himself, maybe with Erica, Derek doesn't have to know. Derek won't know. Unless Scott... Yeah Derek knows. Damn it! He cries louder and rubs his still flat tummy.

"Gosh... Its just you and me kid.. I promise.. I will love you more than anything.. I already love you!" Stiles sniffles. while rubbing circles on his stomach, All three wolfs he thought he left at the loft come barging in uninvited. Stiles rolls his eyes.

"GET. OUT!" Stiles demands while raising his voice. Derek growls and stands infront of him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"No. We. Need. To. Talk about this!" Derek grits out while pointing to Stiles' Stomach. Stiles scoffs.

"Theres nothing to talk about. I've decided already!" Stiles spat. Erica whimpers and flops down next to Stiles and nuzzles his neck. For some reason Derek doesn't like that gesture too much but shrugs the feeling off.

"What Exactly have you decided Stiles?" Derek demands. Stiles fidgets with his hands then eventually grabs Ericas hand and intertwines there fingers. Derek feels a pang in his chest watching the two teens. He clears his throat and Stiles sighs.

"I'm going to keep the baby! The job at the sheriffs office as a secretary still stands. So I'll take that job, And support me and my child.  You don't have to.. Uh be involved if you don't want to be.." Stiles whispers. Derek gasps and lets a low growl form in the back of his throat.

"Of course I'm going to be involved with OUR child Stiles! Do you honestly think  I'm one of those guys who leaves once they figure out they're 'partner' is having a baby.." Derek snaps. Stiles shrugs. Erica is now rubbing circles on Stiles' Stomach while crying. Derek gapes and Stiles raises his eyebrows.

"What's wrong Erica?" Scott asks while coming from the kitchen with some pizza. Erica sniffles.

"Just shut up and listen.." Erica croaks. Everyone is silent. Scott and Derek whine in awe and Stiles looks at all three wolfs like they're crazy.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell were listening to?" Stiles demands. Erica pokes his stomach. Stiles jumps at the contact.

"Your babies heartbeat Doofus!" Erica purred. Stiles smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you guys can hear it so early in the pregnancy. I won't be able to hear it until my Two month check up! .. Which I have to make with Deaton by the way!" Stiles said lowly. Scott perked up.

"Ooh , You should call him now, while the clinic isn't busy." Scott suggested. Everyone nodded. So Stiles pulled out his phone and called Deaton.

--

"So what'd he say?" Erica asked while entering the living room with a soda for her and Derek in each hand. She hands the soda to Derek and reclaims her spot next to Stiles on the couch.

"I have an appointment in two weeks, That should be the two month mark. I'll see the baby, I'll here the heartbeat. He'll tell me my do's and donts .. Yada Yada" Stiles said, feeling slightly annoyed and overwhelmed. Erica purred with excitement.

"I can't wait! Oh my gosh. I love babies. Oh my god Stiles, Your going to be a ... Uh.." Erica trailed off. Stiles laughed.

"I already claimed Mama Stiles, Its okay.. I'm comfortable with it." Stiles states confidently. Erica squealed with excitement. Scott laughed but nidded his head like he was letting that sink in.

"MAMA STILES! Aww Stiles is a mommy!" Erica purred while kissing Stiles' Cheek. Derek glares at that little movement and hokds back a growl.

"I like the sound of that Buddy! As long as I'm The god father anything else is cool with me!" Scott stated while popping a piece of gum in his mouth. Stiles nodded and layed his head on Ericas lap. Derek was still glaring.

"What's going on between you two?" Derek demanded while pointing at Erica and Stiles. Erica shrugged.

"Nothing?.." Erica trailed off like she was thinking of something clever to say. Stiles smiled at her.

"Nothing at all.. Shes my Catwoman, And im her Batman!." Stiles stated. He thought about it again. And yeah, He loves Erica.. A mature love, But not in a relationship way. She's been the one there through everything. she was there when Lydia crushed his heart, She was there when Scott abandoned him for Allison. She was even there with this situation. She was the most supportive. And all the times Erica told Stiles that she liked him he never thought that he liked her too until now , But he knows he can never take it there.

"Right. Right." Erica chirped with a smile. There was an awkward Silence Until Scott jumped up.

" I gotta run, Allison wants to hang out! Stiles?  Ride man?" Scott asked with the puppy eyes. For once Stiles resisted.

"Sorry man, I don't feel like it.. Erica can you give him a ride the keys are hanging by the door!" Stiles stated while stretching out on the couch. Erica nodded, They said they're goodbyes and left out the door,  Leaving Stiles and Derek In an awkward silence. Stiles was staring at the cealing but could feel Dereks eyes on him. So he turned his head to return the glare, But it wasn't a glare coming from Dereks eyes, It was something else that Stiles couldn't place.

"Are you okay Stiles?" Derek asked. Stiles sighed and nodded.

"As crazy as this is. . I'm okay.. " Stiles stated. Derek nodded.

"I want you to know I'm here Stiles, And even though were not together.. We'll make it through" Derek said. Stiles nodded. He liked this side of Derek. But he knows it doesn't last,  It only ever lasts with Jennifer if even. Stiles sighs and lets his head rest on the back of the couch. Derek smiles at the boy infront of him, He has a soft spot for the teen.

"So I guess were having a baby.." Derek says testing the words on his tongue. Stiles Hums in agreement.

"Yeah.. I guess we are!"

*Okay that's chapter three. what'd you think? vote and comment please. gosh I love my baby (this story) its like a whole neww light on teen wolf. anyway thanks for all the love and support in only a day. xoxo*