16:Thalia Moraé Hale

*WARNING: This Chapter is short; Its only the pack meeting Baby Thalia, And Derek and Stiles Reminiscing about being parents♥ Enjoy*

-2HoursLater)

"Gosh Derek, Look what we did.. She's beautiful.. I still can't believe it!" Stiles cooed while looking down at Thalia in his arms. She has Stiles' Nose, Ears, And lips But Has Dereks Eyes and Hair. Her skin is an Olive color and she's really tiny. She was born at 3:30 pm Monday October. 21st. She weighs 4 pounds 8 ounces. But is as healthy as can be. Derek smiles.

"She's perfect Baby.. Its amazing.. How we did that.. We Made her Stiles.. Our beautiful baby!" Derek purred. Stiles chuckled and nodded.

"Der, We should really let the pack meet her.. They've been waiting forever.. Especially Isaac.. " Stiles informed. Derek frowned.

"Do we have to?" Derek crossed his arms. Stiles glared.

"Yes Derek! Stop being greedy with her!" Stiles laughed. Derek growled.

"If we let Isaac meet her he'll never put her down!" Derek laughed. Stiles rolled his eyes and pointed towards the door.

"Go. Get them!" Stiles demanded. Derek huffed.

"Fine"

--

"I told you she was cute! Now give her back!" Cora said. Boyd rolled his eyes.

"NO! You had her for a long time.. Sharing is caring Cora! " Boyd stated while holding Thalias hand. Stiles and Derek shared a look of amusement. Cora huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. Isaac and Scott were fidgeting. Isaac huffed.

"Can I please have my baby sister now?" Isaac barked. Boyd Gaped.

"What do you mean Your baby sister?" Boyd Started.

"Yeah! She's Our Baby Sister!" Scott finished. Cora shook her head. Isaac growled.

"Just give her to me! Remember Boyd.. Sharing is Caring!" Isaac deadpanned. Boyd Scoffed, Kissed Thalias forehead and handed Her over to Isaac. Isaac gladly took her and walked out of the room. Stiles laughed And Derek growled. Cora, Scott, And Boyd shared looks then quickly ran after Isaac and Thalia.

"Sharing is Caring Isaac! SHARING IS CARING!" Scott yelled as all three wolfs scurried out of the room. Stiles laughed.  Derek tried to chase them but Stiles grabbed his arm.

"But Thalia-"

"She'll be fine Der!" Stiles said cutting Derek off. Derek huffed and sat on the bed.

"She's not who I'm worried about! " Derek deadpanned. Stiles chuckled.

"Ah I see.. Dont worry about it. . They'll be fine... you can go check in a minute .." Stiles assured. Derek nodded.

"I'm happy Stiles!" Derek Said. Stiles smiled at him and grabbed his hands. Derek smirked.

"I'm happy too Der!" Stiles said.

"I'm happy we have a baby Stiles.." Derek whispered. Stiles laughed.

"Well I would hope so babe!" Stiles breathed. Derek scoffed.

"Not how I meant it.. I just mean.. I'm happy I had a baby with you Stiles. You're special. . And I couldn't see myself anywhere else. . Except for right here with you!" Derek said romantically. Stiles smiled.

"I know Derek.. I feel the same way... I Love you!" Stiles whispered. Derek kissed his lips passionately.

"I Love you too baby!" Derek stated. Stiles hummed in approval.

"And.. I Love that we're parents to that Beautiful Little girl!" Stiles purred. Derek hummed.

"Mhmm Me Too-"

"SCOTT! THATS NOT THE RIGHT WAY.. WELL.. MAYBE.. IT UGH. .. STILES? SCOTT DOESNT...OUCH OKAY!... WE DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DIAPER!" Cora yelled. Stiles laughed and patted Dereks leg.

"Okay big guy! Now you can go retrieve Baby hale!" Stiles said. Derek smiled and nodded. Stiles layed back in the bed and pulled the covers over his feet. He just layed there listening to his pups argue with his mate about the importance of changing a diaper. He laughs and in that moment he realizes how lucky he is. He has a family, A pack of pups that love him dearly along with A boyfriend and a daughter who love him just as much as he loves them. In this moment, Things are perfect. He wouldn't have it any other way. The Hale family pack is complete and will be expanding soon.. Well.. Not too soon.

*Awwww. Again. Beautiful Moments! More tomorrow. So until then comment and vote xoxo*