7:Chaos Rising

-1 Hour later)

"Really? Is this a joke? Take him out of here, and bring me someone who actually needs surgery. Come on people, get with it" The doctor hissed, And Isaac was wheeled out of the operating room and wheeled back to his room. Thank god he wasn't put under again, And thank the lord that he's heeled. He shakes his head when the nurse leaves. He slowly sits up in bed and sighs. He reaches for his cell but stops when he spots Her in the doorway dressed as a nurse. He quickly gets to his feet and growls.

"If at first you don't succeed. Try again." The Alpha hissed and lunged for Isaac knocking him unconscious. Great.

-Derek)

"Scott go ahead. I'll sit with Stiles until he's able to walk again!" Derek stated. Scott nodded and rushed into the hospital. Stiles sat on the hospital bench hissing as another braxton hicks hit him. Derek kneeled infront of him placing his hands on Stiles' knees. He rubbed circles on them with his thumb.

"Derek.." Stiles breathed. Derek smiled at him and nodded.

"I know it hurts Stiles... . I thought about everything  you said to me, its all true, I haven't been the best the past couple of weeks.. and I promise I'm going to do better.. to do right by you both" Derek said with a smile. Stiles nodded and hissed in pain again. Derek chuckled a little. He looked at Stiles' Stomach hesitantly and slowly placed his hands on the small but large stomach filled with baby. Stiles shoots his head up to look at Derek. . Hes shocked at first.. But soon places his hands on top of Dereks and smiles as the baby lightly kicks. Derek has tears pricking the corners of his eyes and rubs Stiles' stomach with his thumbs and starts smiling like a fool.

"She's moving!" Derek croaked. "Stiles! She's moving!" Derek purred. Stiles laughed.

"Derek.. The baby moves all the time.. And how do you know its a girl?" Stiles asked with a smile on his face. Derek chuckled and sniffed a little.

"Just a hunch.. And god I didn't know.. This is.. amazing" Derek cooed. Stiles laughed and nodded.

"You know this is the first time we've actually had a talk like this in weeks.. And this is also the first time you've felt our baby move!" Stiles stated sadly. Derek smiled and was about to stroke Stiles' cheek But Scott and Isaac came running through the Hispital doors.

"DEREK GET STILES OUT OF HERE!" Scott screamed as a male and female Alpha came walking outside. Stiles' Eyes got big and he tried to stand but another Braxton hicks came and he hissed in pain.

"Derek.. Cant move yet.." Stiles hissed Derek nodded.

"Isaac, Grab Stiles, you and him need to levae now. Go!" Derek ordered and Isaac obeyed. He picked Stiles up bridal Style and ran to the camaro.

Derek and Scott stood their ground and growled at the two Alphas.

"Well now you ruined everything Derek! I wanted that Sweet little ass of Stiles for myself!" The male growled. The female cackled.

"Enis, Naughty! That was supposed to be kept a secret!" The female Sing songed. Enis hummed.

"Kalí, You know I can't keep secrets. . Its way more fun to tell them!" Enis states while looking Directly at Derek. Derek roared and crouched down.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" Derek Demanded. Scott growled and followed his Alphas movements. Enis laughed open mouthed revealing his Canines.

"Why should it matter to You? You only care about yourself... No wait.. You also care about... Oh god.. Whats her name? Help me out Kalí?" Enis sneered. Kalí Grinned sheepishly.